Chapter Twenty-Four: A Walk with the Deity Beasts

I remember something that my father told me once. 'Don't give a fuck about anyone, however listen to whatever BS they'll spit on you, turn that into something positive. But never give them any of your attention.'

That was when they knew about the bullying I was getting in middle school. I didn't really understand that statement clearly, but I just did what the last sentence says.

'...Never give them any of your attention.'

Because, The more you give attention to those bastards, the more they'll have fun picking on you. It was like adding fuel into the ignited fire. Douchebags such as bullies has no sense of sanity, they do things that seems entertaining to them, they'll only know they've gone too far when you committed suicide.

Worst, they'll deny that it's not their fault. Not Their crime. They all will deny their actions they have committed to push you enough to the brink of death.

These were the thoughts I had been thinking when I went outside of the underground clinic, of course, I had gotten permission. However, since they still hasn't said anything about the fact that I had woken up, they suggested to lay low, such as never let anyone know about your presence. Be invisible if you dare.

Together with Agapius and Aella, who was in their beast form, they eventually turned me into an ordinary cat, a purplish white cat.

As I walk along with them, students were of course kept on glancing down as we walk pass by them. Perhaps thinking why My two beasts are wandering around together with a cat on their middle.

"Was there a cat in the academy?"

"It's rare to see a wind fox around. Damn, Luna's so Lucky to tame a rare fox and a sacred beast!"

"That cat must be the one mentioned running loose in the forest of illusion."

"It's not another divine beast is it?"

"Probably not, it's too small compared to the other."

"Kind of like a regular cat beasts, and it's probably a poison or shadow type "

"Regular cat beast? Pfft- there's no such thing, the only cat beats we have are those sacred beast. You're reading too much fantasy."

Aren't you all living in a fantasy too?

Ignoring the chatters and attention we received whenever we walk along the hall, we eventually got out of the academy.

'So, Where exactly are we headed?' Asked Aella as we stepped into the cobblestone road.

True, I wanted to get out of that dull, plain, boring room that smell exactly like the hospital. Although, I've never really thought of our destination...Where should we head first?

Clang!

'Oh! What about the oval? There seem to be some students fighting!' Aella cried out in excitement as she run towards the oval.

Agapius and I looked at each other shrugging before following Aella to the noisy oval.

As we do indeed reached it, there was also students fighting, sparring rather.

The noise of metal clanging resonated throughout the open area, shouting of students blended with the sounds of clashing metals.

Standing at the middle of the area was two men holding swords as they clash, sweat was dripping over their faces as well as their cloth was drenched in sweat.

Right, if my speculation is right, today's either saturday or sunday. There are extra classes that students could take during the weekends as well as a free sparring in the afternoon. Students are open to spar with each other unless there's a student Council monitoring them.