146 - Sister Verses Fiancé

Before I could even step forward to attempt to intercept the arrow, Irene sent me a cold glare. In it was a clear message; do not interfere.

She grabbed the arrow mid-air. She looked at it uninterestingly. "Is this it?" She asked. Lightning coursed through her arm, sparking as the arrow exploded in her hand.

"That's only the beginning." Rose smiled, slightly tilting her head. Despite her now calm expression, an unsettling chill ran down my spine.

Irene gripped Thor, shifting the large hammer in her hands. A cold aura flowed from her, putting me inbetween a rock and a hard place. I wanted to interfere, to stop this, but both of them were determined.

I wasn't going to let either of them die though. For now, I'd let the two of them fight. There wasn't much I could do to stop that without fighting both. I could probably do that, but I'd rather not fight both my sister and fiancé.

But if it comes to where one is about to die...I will intervene, no matter what. They will not fight to the death over this, even though that was exactly what they were thinking.

"I'd appreciate it if you died for me." Smiled Rose icily. "So I can finally reunite with my brother...without your meddling."

"Bitch, I don't know what the fuck you are talking about." Irene said with the straightest face ever. It was surprising to hear this many curses from her, especially since she was acting regal.

Rose froze for a minute, before starting to chuckle. The chuckle started to go into a full-on insane laugh. She clutched her face with one hand while holding the bow with her other hand.

"He didn't tell you! He didn't tell you!" She laughed. "To think that he'd keep that information from his precious fiancé...the information that only he and I know..."

"Ken." Irene turned her icy stare into me. "What is she talking about?"

"I'm the most precious person to my brother." Rose smugly grinned. "That's obvious, since he didn't tell you that we-"

"Rose, don't." I interjected.

She stared at me, her eyes going blank. "You're still siding with her..." She growled.

I felt my fists clench up. I was hurting her again. I could see it when I looked at her, since it was pretty obvious; she's broken. And all of it started because of my disappearance.

I need Irene to subdue her so that...

I don't know. I don't know what to do, but I need to do something. I did this to her, and I'll be damned if I don't do anything about it. I'm her brother...

"Ken." Irene stated. "Once this is over...You. Will. Explain."

"I will...I promise." I stated.

"Good." She looked back to Rose. "I don't know what is going on...but Ken is mine. He's mine first and foremost...so you'll have to back off."

"Hahahaha..." Rose laughed. "I travelled WORLDS for this. I will not just back off. I knew him for longer, I'm the closest...so back off, bitch."

"Oh, really?" Irene icily replied. "But unlike you, I've become one with him. I don't think there's any way to be much closer...is there?"

Please don't Irene...don't antagonize her...

Rose's eyes went blank. "What?" She asked.

"We fucked." Irene bluntly stated.

Damn it Irene...

"You. Are. Dead." Rose growled, aiming her bow again. "You elven homewrecker. I'll make sure you die like how you were written to be."