Holiday Preferences (Y/G)

Quick A/N: Since I wasn't able to write about any of these holidays, I decided to make quick references where you can imagine any of the gladers. Now no glader will miss out!

[Y/G] : Your Glader x)

Easter:

A day before Easter...

You shielded your eyes from the morning light seeping through your curtains as you let out a yawn. You glanced next to you, realising [Y/G] was no longer by your side. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, slipping your slippers on before standing up. Eyes widening, you spotted a trail of Easter eggs leading outside your bedroom. Rubbing your eyes drowsily, you followed the path.

Leading you into the kitchen, you spotted a big, fluffy, pink bunny sitting atop of the kitchen counter, a basket of colourful eggs placed next to it.

"What on..."

"Happy Easter!" [Y/G] shouted, jumping out from behind the kitchen island.

"What the shuck are you wearing?" You asked, eyeing his outfit which consisted of what looked like a round yellow ball around his torso with matching arms, legs and feet. To make his costume look even more ridiculous, a bunch of feathers were stuck on his head and a paper 'beak' was placed on his nose.

"A chicken costume," he replied casually.

"What...why?"

"It's Easter, duh," he answered as if it was obvious.

"[Y/G], it isn't Easter. Today's the 4th of April. Easter's tomorrow," you chuckle, shaking your head.

"Well, what am I going to do with all the chocolates?" [Y/G] questioned, looking all down.

You sighed. "We can always eat it..."

[Y/G] sighed, following your actions. "Yeah, that's a good idea. I'll get out of this ridiculous costume then I'll set a movie up. Wanna watch Hop?"

"Sounds like a plan," you said, pecking [Y/G]'s lips before walking over to the kitchen counter. "I'll make breakfast while you do that. By the way, I think the costume looks cute on you."

"You say that to everything I wear," he points out, walking into your room.

"That's because nothing you wear can make you look not cute."

He raised his eyebrows. "I hope you're not talking about the 'little brother' cute?"

"Nah. More like the 'big, feathery chicken with a paper beak' cute."

Valentine's Day:

[Song: L.O.V.E by Nat King Cole]

L is for the way you look at me

O is for the only one I see

"V is very very extra-ordinary," I began to sing along.

"E is even more than anyone that you adore can," [Y/G] joins you as he wraps his arms around your waist.

"Love is all that I can give to you," you sing together as you sway to the music. "Love is more than just a game for two."

"Love is all that I can give to you. Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it, take my heart and please don't break it. Love was made for me and you." The song finishes as [Y/G] spins you around.

I reach up and give him a peck on the lips before checking on the cookies in the oven.

"Is that all I get?" You hear [Y/G] whisper, his breath fanning your ear. You nod your head, a giggle escaping your lips.

"Well," he spins you around so you're facing him. "I think...(he pecks your forehead), I deserve...(he pecks your nose), so much more." And with that, he leans in, his lips meeting yours.

Chinese New Year:

"Hey, [Y/N]! You have to try these dumplings!" [Y/G] manages to say, his mouth full of pork dumplings. I look up from the menu, chuckling as he smiles. Since his mouth is full, the food gets squashed up against the side, making his cheeks pop out, causing him to look sort of like a chipmunk.

"You look so cute," you gush, reaching out for his cheeks and squeezing them a little. [Y/G]'s smile widens and he opens his mouth to show his food covered teeth.

"Okay, not cute," you cringe. "I think I lost my appetite actually." You close the menu and look up at him.

He shrugs. "I'm sorry," he says, his mouth still full.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, you chipmunk."

[Y/G] laughs before directing your attention outside the restaurant, where the dragon dance is starting. You look out the window and realise that the dragons are holding up little signs with letters on them, spelling: 'Happy Chinese New Year'.

"Happy Chinese Newt Year, [Y/N]!"