No. 7 - Favourite Occation

Newt:

"Happy Valentines Day, love!" Newt exclaims, removing his hands from your eyes.

Gasping, your eyes widen at what's before you. You turn to Newt, who hands you a brand new Polaroid camera and a pair of Minnie Mouse ears.

Unable to contain the happiness you feel, you tackle him to a hug, kissing his cheek.

"Wait, I did all this and a peck on the cheek is all I get?" he asks, pouting, placing a pair of Mickey Mouse ears on his head. You nod playfully, placing you pair of mouse ears on you head before grabbing his hand and dragging him to the entrance of Disneyland.

Minho:

"Boo!" Minho shouts as you enter our room. You laugh, looking at his costume.

"What are you supposed to be Minho?" You ask, motioning at his blue polo shirt, cargo pants and harness. "It doesn't look that scary."

"I'm dress up as me! Minho!" he exclaims. "This is how I dressed in the maze. What are you supposed to be?"

You look down at your costume consisting of worn out pyjamas, fake blood all over it.

"A crank?"

"No. A zombie. But this costume could be a crank as well," You purse your lips, nodding.

Minho suddenly tackles you into a hug. "I love Halloween," he says.
"And why is that?" You question, turning to face him, still in his arms.
"Because I get to become someone else knowing that you still love me," Minho replies, shrugging.

"Minho, I'll love you no matter what you become," you say softly.

"Well then, aren't I a lucky shank?" Minho asks, lifting you in the air and spinning you around.

Thomas:

"5....."

"4...."

"3..."

"2.."

"1!"

Suddenly, you feel soft lips on your own. You kiss back, tangling your hands in the mystery boy's hair, deepening the kiss.

You pull back after a while to catch your breath and open your eyes to see a smiling Thomas.

"Happy New Year, [Y/N]."

Gally:

"Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place to go
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

When we finally kiss goodnight
How I'll hate going out in the storm!
But if you'll really hold me tight
All the way home I'll be warm"

You sway along with the music, often humming or tapping to the beat as you hang up the ornaments on your tree. You felt a pair of arms snake around your waist. You turn to see a smiling Gally already looking at you, a christmas hat sitting on his head.

"Merry Christmas, [Y/N]," he says, pecking your cheek.

-

A/N:

Okay, I'm the worst at writing anything that involves kissing so please forgive me for being really bad and not detailed when I write kisses. I'm so bad that I get annoyed with myself lol. Wattpad needs to fix their spacing too :-/