#6 Minho Imagine

Dominho's Pizza

"Minho, what are we having for dinner?"

"Um, do you want to cook?" Minho asks, stretching on the couch.

"No, not really," you respond, shaking your head.

"We can order Chinese," Minho suggests.

"We had Chinese yesterday," you whine.

Suddenly your eyes brighten, an idea popping into your head.

"We can get pizza! At Domino's!"

"Sure, Hawaiian?" Minho asks, unlocking his phone.

"You know me so well," you say, pecking his cheek.

He laughs slightly, dialling Domino's Pizza's number. After he ordered, he asks, "Well, when we don't have Chinese, you're always up for Domino's. Why do you like that place anyway? Do you know how much fat is in their pizzas?"

"One, I have my reasons for my favouritism and two, Domino's pizzas are the best, I don't care if it's fatty," your chin raised, you cross your arms, childishly.

"Come on [Y/N], Minho pushed. "Why do you like Domino's so much?"

"I can't tell you," you sang, as the doorbell to your apartment rang.

"Is it because they delivery is really, really quick?" Minho questions, walking towards the door.

You shake your head smiling.

Minho answers the door, taking the pizza off the very cute, pizza guy.

After he paid and shut the door, Minho turned to your dreamy face.

"Wait, don't tell me you like Domino's Pizza because you think their pizza guys are cute?" Minho asks in a slight jealous tone.

You laugh. "Of course no, Minho! Hey, that rhymed."

"Then why do you like Domino's so much? You know there's Pizza Hut and The Pizza Studio."

Minho walks into the kitchen, setting the pizza on the table.

"You know Minho, I'm surprised a sassy pants like you hasn't figured it out yet," you teased, shaking your head jokingly.

"Is that supposed to be an insult?" He asks. "Come on! Tell me your little secret," Minho pushes, opening the pizza box.

You grab two plates, handing one to Minho. "It's surprising really. It's pretty obvious why."

Minho puts a slice of Hawaiian pizza on his plate before placing one on yours. You both walk to the couch, taking a seat.

"Okay, that's it [Y/N]. If it's because of the cute," he emphasised the word 'cute', "delivery guys, I can understand but just letting you know, I'm never going to let you go." He wraps an arm around your waist.

"Oh Minho," you sigh, shaking your head. "I like Domino's Pizza because whenever I eat their pizza, it's like eating you."

"What?" Minho asks, confusion masking his face. "And you do know how wrong that sounded."

"Domino's sounds like doMinho's? You get it now? Your name is in Domino's," you say, ignoring his last comment, taking a bite of your pizza.

Minho's eyes widen in realisation. "I get it! DoMinho's Pizza."

"It's about time," you laugh, snuggling closer to him, turning on the television.

"You know, maybe I should've applied to be a Domino's delivery guy," Minho pondered. "I mean, I've got the looks, the skill and my name is in their name. It's meant to be."

You playfully slap him, laughing. "Go look in the mirror."

"I did and I'm looking fine," Minho shoots back confidently, taking another bite of his pizza.

"I think you broke the mir-" you start but Minho shoves your remaining pizza into your mouth, not letting you finish.

"And I think we should order from my pizza place more often."

-

a/n:

Argh, this is a real short imagine but I promise to make longer ones in the coming chapters :)