#9 Minho Imagine

Build-A-Bear

Request for @tasha8389

Your POV

Minho? Where are we going?" I ask, munching on my last Subway cookie as Minho drags me through the mall.

Weird. It's usually me dragging him.

Minho shakes his head with a smile, refusing to tell me anything. "If I tell you, it's no longer a surprise and surprises are fun. We're nearly there though."

I grunted in response. Minho laughs as he drags me through the food court. He suddenly stops as he reaches a certain booth.

I gasp in surprise as a grin forms on my face. There, in the middle of the food court is a Build-A-Bear Workshop. Kids surrounded it, shuffling and pushing, trying to get the accessories they want for their bear.

I squeal, grabbing Minho's hand, pulling him towards the crowded workshop.

Minho paid for two teddy bears and the unlimited accessories choice for both bears.

I skipped happily to the table where the clothes were, selecting a light blue polo top, cargo pants and a harness.

"Interesting choice," he says, nodding. I smile at him, putting the blue top and cargo pants on the bear.

"Do the clothes look familiar to you?" I ask him, holding up the bear. He shakes his head, his eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

I slip the harness on the bear, showing it to him once again, expectantly.
He shakes his head, concentrating back on his bear. He slowly gives his bear a white top and some grey pants. After slipping the pants on the bear, he turns to me, holding up his bear. "Do you like it?"

"Is that it?" I question, staring at the bear's outfit.

"Yeah," he replies, looking at the bear. "Cute, isn't it?"

"More like boring," I roll my eyes at him.

"Boring?" he asks, eyebrows raised. "This is how you dress at home."
"Hey," I slap him playfully. "If you want me to change my lazy-day outfit, just tell me. Anyway, I don't dress to impress."

"Says the girl who took more than half an hour picking on an outfit for today. And don't forget the makeup," he retorts.

I glare at him as he shrugs innocently. I broke my stare to show him my bear. "Do you like it?"

"It looks alright," he says, teasingly. "It looks familiar though."

"Well, of course it does! This is how you dressed in the maze!" I say, matter-of-factly.

The information dawned on Minho as his eyes widen in realization. "Oh yeah."

"Yeah," I say, nodding. "I'm going to name it Minho."

"And I'm going to name mine, [Y/N]," he says, walking to the cashier. I nod, walking with him.

-

"Thanks for shopping at Build-A-Bear Westfield," the cashier chirps.

I mumble a quick 'thank you' before walking towards a Starbucks, Minho beside me.

"So, do you like your teddy bear?" Minho asks, shoving his wallet in the back pocket of his jeans.

"Are you kidding? I love my mini Minho! It's like I always will have a Minho to protect me wherever I go," I reply, looking up at him. He chuckles.

I peck his cheek, twining our hands together. He kisses my forehead as we walk into Starbucks where I let go of his hand to find a table.

"You getting the usual?" Minho questions, falling in line.

"Yup," I respond, nodding.

Minho comes back shortly, my chocolate frappe in his hand along with his drink.

I smile as he sits next to me, placing my drink on the table. He begins to tell me about his work and how the other gladers were doing. I listened attentively.

I watch as he mocks the people he was talking about and how he laughs a little when something was funny.

A warm feeling grew in my heart as I hug my bear closer to me, laughing along with Minho as he talks about Thomas.

And just then, I realized that I was so lucky to say he's mine.

-

A/N:

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I had so much homework and Wattpad spacing keeps stuffing up, ugh lol. I hope you like this though :)