Being adopted-birthday

Hi, my name is Julia and this is the story of how I got adopted on my birthday. Well, this is not going to be an ordinary adoption story. When I was about 3 years old, my parents were forced to give me up for adoption because they were very abusive towards me. Child Protective Services were called and they took me to the local orphanage. I lived there for the next few years. Then, on adoption day two years later, the owner, Ms. Kross came up to the room with very exciting news. She took me downstairs where someone was waiting in the lobby.

??: Hi there. You must be Julia. My name is...

Me: AHHHHH!!! You're Liam Payne. I am a huge fan. I love One Direction.

Liam: It's good to know that we have at least one fan here.

Ms. Kross: So Julia, I have called you here because you have been adopted by this fine young man.

I literally thought that I was going to have a heart attack. I started screaming and crying and couldn't stop for at least 5 minutes. When I finally calmed down, Ms. Kross told me to go get packed while Liam filled out the adoption papers. I just about tripped over my own feet running up the stairs to get packed.

5 minutes later, I came back down and waited for Liam to finish filling out the adoption papers. When he was done, he called me over and helped me take my luggage out to the car. I thought that it was only Liam and maybe at least one of the other members. But, boy did I get a surprise. When I got into the passenger seat of the car, I heard a noise behind my chair. I looked behind me and saw all of the boys;  Naill, Louis, Harry, and Zayne. I think that was the loudest I have ever screamed. I then started full-on crying. Before I knew what was happening I was being lifted out of the car and brought into a group hug. After about 10 minutes of hugging, we got back in the car and drove off to my new home.

(Sorry this is so long. I got very carried away with details. Anyway, hope you enjoy the first chapter of this story. If you haven't already, please go read my other stories. Happy reading!)