New Family, New Rules

When we got home at around 3 o'clock, we all hopped out of the car and took the boys helped me take my luggage inside. After we took everything to my room, they gave me a tour of the rest of the house. There was a big living room with the biggest television I'd ever seen, an immaculate kitchen with white marble countertops and tabletop, and even an at-home movie theater. And all of that was only the ground level. Upstairs were 3 very beautiful bathrooms attached to the bedrooms. I was in awe the entire time. It wasn't until the end of the tour that it clicked that I was going to be spending the rest of my life with FREAKING 1 DIRECTION. They let me have the next couple of hours to myself to process what had just occurred. At 5:30, there was a knock on my door.

M: Come in (Door opens to reveal Zayn.) Hey, Zayn. What's up?

Z: Liam... or should I say, your father, asked me to come and get you for dinner.

M: Okay, Zayn. I'm coming.

We walk downstairs together. When we walk into the kitchen, we see Niall and Louis making a chicken pot pie and Dad was making a salad. I helped Harry set the table while Zayn got out condiments for the salad. 20 minutes later, we sat down at the table to eat. We spent the next 20 minutes getting to know each other better. After countless jokes were made, the boys suddenly became serious.

D: So, Julia, now that we are officially family, we will have to set some ground rules to ensure that you stay safe and grow up to be the respectful young lady we know you can be.

(Hello, my lovely readers. Thank you for the views and votes that my last chapter has gotten so far. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. Have a wonderful weekend.)