Attitude Problems Part 2

(Hello! I'm sorry for not updating for a bit. My schedule is starting to get very booked, so I don't know how much time I will have to update any of my stories for a while. Anyway, on with the story... Enjoy!!)

When we got on the plane, we went to the back and got comfortable in our seats. I sat down and enjoyed the last little bit of comfort I would get on the plane. We had to wait for about 10 minutes before the plane finally took off. 5 minutes later, Harry walked over and switched seats with Zayn who was sitting next to me.

H: Jules. (The nickname they gave me) Like I said earlier, I know that it is too early in the morning for you, but that doesn't give you any reason to have an attitude toward anyone.

J: I know Harry. I'm sorry.

H: I accept your apology, but you are still gonna have to be punished. I'm gonna go easy on you this time, so only 30 on your pants. However, next time you have an attitude with any of us, we won't be as lenient.

J: I understand. I love you.

H: I love you too. Now, come over my knee. Let's get this over with.

I stand up and lay over his knee.

SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK

I was sobbing by the end of it. That was the first time, I had ever been spanked, so it really hurt. What made it worse was that I had to sit with a sore bottom for the entire flight. Harry picked me up off his lap and we cuddled for a few minutes until I fell asleep. I slept through the entire flight, which felt amazing.