Chapter 1

Author POV:

During the 9 years, Sierra learned many things in New York, she went through high school and college portrayed as a 15 year old to a 22 year old from 2 years old to 10 years old without her metamorphmagus ability.

She got many degrees in many things in college and did her owls and newts in America, but she knew that her owls and newts weren't going to Britain so she was fine. When it was her 8th birthday, she was walking around without her metamorphmagus ability close to Stark Industries.

Tony Stark saw her and brought her inside since it was freezing. They got to know each other as they were inside. Sierra accidentally told Tony that she was a witch. Tony didn't mind since he was a squib.

She met a few others til she turned 11 and during that time she was able to change into her multi-Animagi. Her 11th birthday party was at the Stark Industries. To Sierra Tony was like a big brother to her. Pepper was like a big sister to her. When it was June 4th, she decided to go back to Britain.

She somehow got Tony's fireplace hooked up to the floo network in America then when she arrived to Britain, she went to find her parents then hooked the fireplace to Tony's. Severus and Sirius were so happy to see their daughter since she was only 1 year old before she was kidnapped.

She got her Hogwarts letter on June 6th, her cousin's 11th birthday, she accepted it then got ready to surprise her aunt, uncle, cousin, and one of her soulmates at the Malfoy manor. When she got there through the floo, Lucius looked up from his book and called a house elf to get Draco and Narcissa.

Sirius and Severus came through the floo as Lucius, Narcissa, and Draco hugged Sierra while crying. Sierra was 5'8" for a 11 year old without her metamorphmagus ability.

She was the most gorgeous girl for a 11 year old. Tom came in to see Sierra running at him and hug him. Both of them cried, no one but Tom, nagini,and Sierra knew that they were mates. This freaked the Malfoys and Severus and Sirius. Sierra laughed at her family's faces.

Tom looked at her with love in his eyes. Sierra and Tom have been owling each other for years. He was already courting her since her 6th birthday since her creature inheritance came early since it was supposed to come when she was 17 physically. She turned out to be a Royal Vampire, Royal Phoenix, Royal Veela, Dementor, Omega Alpha Wolf (its 25 feet tall when she changes into it willingly if she gets pissed off) and Basilisk.

The rest of the day everyone celebrated Sierra coming back and Draco's birthday. Let me tell you both Narcissa and Sirius squealed when Sierra and Tom told them that they're soulmates and that Tom has been courting her since her 6th birthday. By the time it was dark out, everyone went to sleep in the West Wing (Tom and Sierra), and East Wing (Lucius, Narcissa, Severus, Sirius, and Draco).

That was a great day for Sierra. She's happy to be home.