chapter 8

Fast forward to Summer:

Sierra's pov:

I woke up and did my workout routine. After I finished, I got into the shower as I used a spell to pack my things since I'm going to New York with Tom. I got out of the shower, then got dressed, did my hair and makeup then put my boots on.
Outfit:

I went down stairs after I shrunk my suitcases and had put them in my pocket, to see mom, dad, fred, george, dray and Tom eating

I went down stairs after I shrunk my suitcases and had put them in my pocket, to see mom, dad, fred, george, dray and Tom eating. I walked over and started eating. After everything was done. Hades slythers in and Nagini who turns out to be pregnant as Hades is becoming a daddy.

I give mom, dad, fred, george and dray a hug and a kiss on the cheek before Tom and I use the international portkey. Once the portkey activated, Tom and I disappeared then reappeared in front of Tony, Pepper, and the Avengers who were sitting in the living room chilling. Tony jumps up, "Sierra!" "Tony!" I went and gave him a hug, "Guys this is one of my soulmates Tom, we're here to find Loki, Thor. Where is he? "

Thor looked at us like we were stupid. "Asgard why?" I glared at him, "Why is that? Care to enlighten me Thor." Thor as the rest was get scared by my glare, "He attacked New York and mind controlled two of ours." I crossed my arms, "Thor what is Loki's eye color?"

They look at me confused, "Green why?" I smirked, "What was his eye color when he attacked New York?" Thor looked at me confused,"Blue like Clint's when he was mind controlled." Everyone minus Tom looked at me with shock expressions.

"Holy Shit, he was mind controlled." Tony exclaimed. "Bingo!" I shouted angrily. Tom, Thor and I walked toward the Avenger compound pad and looked up while Thor called out to Heimdal and then the Bifrost took us to Asgard. We went to talk to Loki and got it confirmed that he was mind controlled.

Thor had let him out and took us to Odin about taking Loki with us back to Midgard/Earth since Tom has to go back to Drumstrang in September. Odin finally agreed and we left back to Midgard to spend the summer together.

Time skip to September 1st:
Draco POV:

It's the second year of Hogwarts now. I say goodbye to mother and father as I board the train. I went to find our compartment that is the royalty compartment. I went inside to see Blaise, Theo, Daphne, Neville, Fred, and george.

As the train started to move a knock was on the door. Fred opened the door to reveal Luna who is just a first year at Hogwarts but she was with us when Tom and Sierra left for New York.

Fred, George, Sierra, Luna, Neville, another that Sierra told us about named Kim Taehyung, Tony Stark, Peter Parker and I have the soul sibling bond. Which is pretty cool. Even though Luna isn't in the royalty for Slytherin, we still had her in the royalty of Hogwarts also with Nev. She was a princess to whatever house she would be sorted in.

After a few hours, we changed into our Hogwarts robes as the train was almost to Hogwarts. To be honest, I feel like Luna would be in Ravenclaw or Slytherin. Once we arrived we went to the carriages as Luna went along with the other first years to the boats. Once we got into the great hall we went over to the Slytherin table and left the queen/heir throne open as Sierra wasn't here this year.

When Luna was called up the hat screamed out, "Slytherclaw!" Everyone was shocked. Luna walked over to our table and sat next to Blaise and Theo who both blushed. I smirk at them as they then glared at me. I chuckled then started eating. "These next 2 years is going to be tough as the weasel, buck tooth and weaselette." Said Daphne, we all agree.

After the beginning feast, we went to our common rooms and then we did a speech after Uncle Sev then we went to sleep.

A/n: omg I'm so sorry, I have been struggling with writers block on this story. Luna is here yay! Soon there is going to be a chapter for her point of view. Enjoy! I also did a few editing. For the ferret name it isn't Draco anymore is Min-sun now.