Chapter 9

Luna's POV (FINALLY! *Insert Jungkook's voice*):

It's been a few weeks since this Hogwarts year started, Slytherin has been very nice and protective of me instead of Ravenclaw so the Slytherins made it upon themselves to keep me in their sight everyday. It's almost Samhain, the 2 Weasley's have been bullying and harassing everyone especially Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. 

It's getting harder without Sierra but we're managing. Somehow when I walk into the Slytherin common and sit in between Blaise and Theo, they always blush. To be honest, I have a strong pull with them other than the sibling bond pull. It's a different bond, it might be my soulmate bond.

Anyways, during this past weeks, I managed to skip a year and been transfered to 2nd year so I have classes with my friends and family. Everytime I look at the professor table during either breakfast, lunch, or dinner, I always see nargles around a lot of the teachers except 2.

I made and gave everyone in slytherin and Nev and 2 teachers the same necklace I have to protect them from nargles and it works for them since I haven't seen nargles around them.

So far, I hope these 2 years hurry up so I can see Sierra, so does the others. It's almost curfew and I'm already getting ready for bed. I laid down and said good night to the girls in the form and fell asleep. See you soon Loki, Tom, and Sierra.

A/N: Omg I'm backkkk!!!!! Sorry for a very long time for not updating, I been soo busy and tired from work and had a really bad writer block. I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday/Wednesday as the other half of the world is a day ahead.