chapter 6

Sierra's pov:

A little fast forward to October 31.

Half of the term was over. Dray is the top 2 of our year except I'm the top 1. The no-maj born always got angry at Dray and I especially me. I had move up from 1st year for all of my classes to 7 year which made Dumblefuck and Granger mad.

It was time for Charms, one of my top favorites. Professor Flitwick wanted me in his 1st year class to demonstrate the levitation spell. Only 4 people know in the whole school know I can speak Gobblegook which are mom, dad, Dray, and Professor Flitwick. I was wearing black and dark green knee length dress.

I smiled and bowed to Professor Flitwick with a smile

I smiled and bowed to Professor Flitwick with a smile. I became all the professors favorite even Minerva. Since I'm a registered animagi, I changed into a grim since it's one of my animagi in her class before the bell rang on the first day. Dad was with mom helping him in potions with the third years. So she had to tell dad when he came to help her in her class.

Anyway, as class was starting both gryffindor, Slytherin, and Ravenclaw 1st years sat down. I looked at Professor Flitwick as I still stood and spoke, "Professor" -me
"Yes, Miss Prince-Black." - Professor Flitwick
"I'm going to do the charm wordless and wandlessly because I did this when I was 2 without a wand and without saying the charm." -me
"Go ahead." - Professor Flitwick

I looked at everyone except Dray gasping. I looked at the feather in front of me and snapped my fingers making the feather levitate. Granger started shouting, "She cheated!" Professor Flitwick looked at her, "50 points from Gryffindor. 100 points to Slytherin." I smiled at the professor and started to help Nev, Dray, Blaise and Theo with the other Ravenclaw and Slytherins. Nev got the spell at the same time as Dray, Blaise and Theo.

Right before Granger could do the spell, the rest of Slytherin and Ravenclaw got the spell down. "10 points each to Slytherin and Ravenclaw 20 points to Gryffindor for Mr. Longbottom. 25 points to Slytherin for Miss Prince-Black's helping a Gryffindor, the Slytherin and Ravenclaw students." Granger finally did the spell and only got 5 points for it.

After class, since it was our last one for the day, I went to the dungeons and went to my dorm to change. This past month has been hard for me since I've been hitting puberty faster than any 11 year old. My chest is already a 34A cup. Mom has took in his personal time to buy me 34A training bras and regular bras since the bras that I had in America were too big since they were 36C.

I didn't go to the feast because I couldn't take it. I went to the forbidden corridor and went into the door to see the Cerberus asleep. I hurry down the trap door and shadow walking til I got to the  chamber to see a mirror.

I looked in it, and saw Tom, mom, dad, uncle Remus, uncle Regulus, Aunt Bellatrix, Loki, the rest of the Avengers, Draco, aunt Cissa, uncle Lucius, with my familars, and what it seemed like my children smiling. Mirror me put her finger to her lips and threw a stone and put it back into her pocket. I felt my pocket become heavy. I took out the stone and copied it, putting the fake back into the mirror. I put the stone back into my pocket and shadowed walked back to my dorm. I wrote a letter to Nicholas Flamel with the stone with it and sent it off with Amelia.

Dear Lord Flamel,

Dumbledore has hidden this stone in a school full of kids to lower in the suppose dark Lord. I make a fake for Dumbledore for his plain to fail. I think Dumbledore lied to you or imperioed you for you to give him the stone.

Sincerely,
Lady Potter-Gryffindor-Flamel-Peverell-Magic-Lefay-Emrys-Pendragon-Hufflepuff-Ravenclaw
Heiress Prince-Black-Slytherin

I then went to bed and slept the whole night sleeping peacefully while dreaming about Tom and Loki.