Chapter 10

Loki's Pov:

It's been a year and a half now since I met Tom and Sierra. I haven't been this happy ever. I've been staying at the Avengers tower for the whole year then moved to one of Sierra's Manors that she lived in years ago. Sierra and Tom is always around me to keep me from some Avengers especially Steve Rogers. It's also the other way around when it comes to Sierra. Steve is very sexist.

Sierra is the one in control of the whole Avengers. Stark or Tony, who finally let me call him Tony, put her in charge. Even Fury wants her in charge. She's more powerful than everyone on the team. It's  December 4, 2013. Tom, Sierra, and I are going to Seoul, South Korea to spend all of December and a few days in January there.

We're on one of Tony's private jets, relaxing. Sierra had music playing that's actually good. She keeps getting more excited as we get closer to laying. As we landed, Sierra jumped up and rushed off the jet.

Tom and I started laughing at her cuteness. I looked at Tom and kissed his forehead and held his hand, following after our youngest soulmate. Once we finally caught up to her, she's already hugging the person she wanted to meet in so long. Six other people were around them, looking confused.

Sierra was in tears when hugging her last soul sibling.

Sierra's Pov:

I'm in tears as I hug Taehyung. It's funny how I'm taller than him and his bandmates. I giggled at the realization.

I see a limo that I rented for everyone and have them follow me

I see a limo that I rented for everyone and have them follow me. Once we got into the limo, everyone introduced themselves.

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐩 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫."
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐣𝐢𝐧, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭."
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢, 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭. "
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤, 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐉-𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞."
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧. "
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠, 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐕 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. "
  The boys gasped at hearing him say that. I giggled.
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐞."

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞-𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧."

Everyone's jaws were wide open except Loki as he has a smirk on his face. The limo headed to a huge mansion by the middle of Seoul. Everyone got out of the limo when it stopped as went inside.

"𝐎𝐡 𝐉𝐢𝐧-𝐬𝐬𝐢, 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲." I said when  I looked at him. "𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲? 𝐖𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬. " I smiled and looked at Taehyung. "𝐓𝐚𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞. 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡. "

Loki nodded, agreeing to what I was saying. "She has." I walked around feeling sleeping because of jet lag. Loki let's the group know that I was going to sleep. Once I changed and my head hit the soft pillow, I was out like a light.

This is going to be the best holiday ever.