Chapter 4

Sierra's POV:

Time skip to September 1st

I got up at 5am to do my morning workout that lasts for 3 and half hours. Right at 8:30, I got into the shower to get refreshed before leaving at 10:30. After getting out of the shower and drying off with the flick of my wrist, I got dressed in a black off-shoulder top with pink flowers and a white skirt. I styled my hair with double French braids then topped it off with a crystal hair jewelry. I did a light pink makeup look to finish it all off.
Outfit:

My magical moving tattoos showed a bit

My magical moving tattoos showed a bit. I have gotten them when I went to college in America. I put on my black dress shoes, then went downstairs of the Black Manor for breakfast. After mom, dad, and I ate breakfast, both mom and dad had to get their work robes on since Dumbleshit asked dad to help teach Transfiguration with Minerva or as dad calls her auntie Minnie and to help mom with potions.

My Slytherin trunks and Slytherin purse both with expanding charms, were shipped to the Malfoy Manor since at 10:20 mom and dad had to leave for Hogwarts and I have to leave at 10:25 to the Malfoy Manor.

Fred and George were already at the Malfoy manor since they had a sleep over with Dray

Fred and George were already at the Malfoy manor since they had a sleep over with Dray.  Right when I walked out of the fireplace at the Malfoy Manor, the first person to notice me was Tom since he was listening to Dray, Fred and George planning pranks on Dumbleshit, and the rest of the Weasleys. Tom stood up and walked over to and hugged me. Which I hugged back, he's leaving for Drumstrange at 11:00 after I get on the train.

Right when it was 10:29, aunt Cissy and Uncle Lucy came in with Nagini, Hades(the snake),  Min-sun (Ferret), Rose (tiger), Wolfstar (Wolf with wings)  and Skylar (panther) since Sirius(Dragon) was in Romania with Charlie and Amelia(Pheonix) went to Hogwarts a few minutes ago. When aunt Cissy, Fred and George left with apparation, uncle Lucy and Draco left the same way. Next Tom and I left as my familars were transported by the elves to the train.

Everyone had their pure-blood mask on especially me since my mask over powered all the pure-bloods. Tom and I were holding hands as we walked towards the train. Tom stopped to look to me. The reporters were there and got a picture of all of us, then got a picture of Tom pulling me close and kissing me. Once we pulled apart, I hugged him, "I love you." "I, you baby.  Stay safe at Hogwarts and see you for Yule." I pecked his lips the waved bye as I walked to the train after saying bye to aunt Cissy and uncle Lucy. Then they left to take Tom to  Drumstrange.

I went to the back of the train to find Dray, Fred, George, Lee, and Neville Longbottom. During our trip at Diagon Alley, we met Neville  after he was getting scolded by Lady Longbottom and his uncle for no reason. I took him to Knockturn Alley and got him his own wand without the trace. He's been doing amazing ever since he got the wand.

After that Nev, Dray, the twins and I got along very well. When the train started moving, I pulled out my phone since I made it with my own magic and muggle technology in America with the help of Tony. I played a song and started singing which calmed down Nev. He had his toad trever in a water tank since we told him that toads love water.
Song:

We relax before go to get our robes on before 3 hours til we get to Hogsmeade train station. I rested my head on Dray's lap and fell asleep for the rest of the ride.

A/n: I don't own anything in this story except the plot and one character with is Sierra, credit goes to the owners/artists.