Chapter 3

Author POV:

Time skip to August 15th, 1st Wizengamot Session of 2011

The Prince-Black family, The Malfoy family were dressed for the first Wizengamot session. Sierra was going to claim her seats and have her father, mother, and her uncle Lucius be her proxy. Sierra wore a purple dress, purple heels, purple makeup, black gloves, a head jewelry that was one of the courting gifts Tom gave her, and had her hair half up and half down since it shows that she's being courted.

She then put on her lady and heir rings.
Rings:

As they got to the ministry, people were staring at them especially Sierra

As they got to the ministry, people were staring at them especially Sierra. As the session was about to start, Sierra went up to where the seats of the founders, emrys, pendragon, and lefay are. As the session started, the minister asked who's going to claim seats. Sierra stood up with her pure-blood mask on. "I, Sierra Prince-Black, claim Lady of Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Pendragon, Lefay, Emrys, Flamel, Peverell, Potter, and Magic, so mote it be." The 99 seats glowed as acceptance. "Please show proof." The minister asked. Sierra held up both of her hand to show all of the ring plus her prince heiress ring and black heiress ring. She still stood and then spoke, "I Sierra Prince-Black, hereby name Sirius Black, Lucius Malfoy, and Severus Snape my proxys for all of my houses, so mote it be."

"I Lucius Malfoy, I Sirius Black, I Severus Snape, here by accept." Lucius, Sirius, and Severus said at the same time. The funny thing is that Sierra can knock the minister, and Chief Of Warlock down and put new ones. Dumbledore glared at her but not until what she shared next shocked everyone, "The owner of the ministry and Lady of Felix hereby knock down, Minister Fudge and Chief Of Warlock  Dumbledore, and have given Amelia Bones as the new Minister and Mr. Lovegood as the new Chief of Warlock, so mote it be!"

That what happens if you mess with the snake you get the fangs. So after the session, the Prince-Black and Malfoy families went home as Tom was in his and Sierra's room having a nap.