The Archer and The Assassin

"Yelena?!" Kate asked, turning on her back to get a better look at the assassin who simply grinned at the archer.

"Your dog is adorable, this is the one you saved from the street, no?" Yelena asked like she didn't just break into her apartment.

"How long have you been in my apartment?"

"Long enough to know of your very unhealthy lifestyle, typical americans." Yelena rolled her eyes scratching behind Lucky's ear.

"Yes they are weird aren't they aren't they?"

"You're a shit guard dog Lucky you know that? You're supposed to attack assassin attack, no not lick attack. Bite her ankles, bite them!"

Lucky just looked dumbfounded at his owner before walking into the apartment with a sly sloppy grin on his face.

"I hope you do not mind that I brought my dog." Yelena said following behind Lucky into the apartment.

"Mind?! You just broke into my place! Again! Without any explanation-Your not even listening are you...Yelena!" Kate got up from her position on the floor kicking the spilled coffee cup and letting out another groan before going into the apartment.

"Ah, finally you got over your midlife crisis, here."

Kate stumbled as Yelena threw one of her purple T shirts at her along with a pair of black jeans.

"Wait, how did you...why are you here?" Kate asked confusedly as she looked down at the new pair of clothes that Yelena somehow either knew she needed or had superspeed.

Yelena grinned at the taller girl before leaning on the bar taking a swing from a bottle of vodka that certainly was not Kates.

"Kate Bishop, you have ignored my calls you know? I was starting to worry, you have a reputation of being stupid and almost dying."

Kate just scoffed leaning next to her.

"Do not." She muttered, grabbing the bottle from Yelena's hand and taking a swing.

Yelena simply let out a husky laugh.

"You're funny Kate Bishop really, you must have forgotten I read your file, I really don't know how your Mamma paid for all those hospital bills when you were younger."

Kate's eyes suddenly snapped from the assassin to the floor.

Murder.

"Helloooo earth to Kate Bishoppp." Yelena waved her hand in front of Kate's dropped head.

"Sorry uh bad adhd." Kate said with a small smile.

"So you read about the chandelier accident I'm guessing..?" Kate quickly said, taking another sip from the vodka before handing it back to Yelena.

"Ah yes, that one was quite stupid, you know it is not very smart to swing from one of those. I would know."

Kate couldn't help but chuckle at the thought of the blonde swinging across from a chandelier.

"Oh really?"

"Do not be a dipshit Katherine I was not the one who swung from the chandelier. It was my sister." Yelena just rolled her eyes and passed the bottle back to Kate, which simply denied she really did not need to get drunk tonight Yelena just shrugged taking another swig from the bottle and letting a satisfying 'ah' at the end.

"So it's Katherine now huh?" Kate hated her full name, made her seem rich and spoiled which she was but she hated the impression, however when Yelena said it in russian she somehow enjoyed it. Must be the accent.