Missing.

Four days. 

Kate had been missing for four days. 

Yelena searched everywhere, for four days. 

Nothing for four days. 

Anger was an understatement. Yelena was furious. Furious for whoever dared take Kate, who dared mess with her. She tried, she tried so bad to keep her cool but how was she supposed it? They took her, they took away her  Kate. First it was the waiter. Yelena was sure he had something to do with it, and he wasn't answer so she made him. Before Peter and Teddy tore her off of him.

Then it was Peter. It was an accident, Yelena was just mad, she didn't want anyone to bother her she just wanted Kate. When she raised her fist and Peter flinched she knew she needed to leave, she needed air to breathe, and she needed someone she could beat the crap out off and blame for Kates disappearance besides herself. 

So she did what anyone would do. 

She went to the bar. 

"Just keep them coming, strong I don't care what else." She said, her voice hoarse, and accent coming out heavily. Yelena threw down Clint's credit card and the bartender slid her some random drink. She honestly didn't care what it was as long as it burned. 

She sighed after her first sip and took an interest to the Tv. 

"Kate Bishop the main witness of her own mothers case didn't show last night..Elenor's fate is till up for debate..but it's not looking good without such a weak case without their main witness." 

Yelena's hand tightened around the glass, everything was falling apart. Everything. And here she was drinking, while children who were being hunted were alone, with her dog.  

They'll be fine. Her mind reassured her, just have another drink they'll be fine. 

They'll be okay.

***

"Rough day?" 

The voice of the women's voice shakes Yelena out of her thoughts and she looks over at the mysterious women who looked to be late 40's her dark locks covered up a good portion of her face and her outfit screamed small town girl.

Yelena scoffed, "Something like that." 

The women let out a small chuckle, nodding to the bartender, "Two caipirinhas." 

Yelena shook her head once the women offered the drink to her she really needed to get back and walk fanny at least semi-sober. Yet the women persisted. 

"Please it's on me, let a girl treat a girl. So whats got you beat dear? Relationship issues?" 

It's just one drink...

Yelena took the drink letting out a small thank you, refusing to open up to this random women, but she could not turn down a drink. 

"Not a talker? Hmm? That's alright toots, truth is I'm never let out of the house." She lets out a giggle, "I cherish these nights, make sure to treat all the ladies here as late as me." 

Yelena looked at the women as her finger trailed around the top of her glass, "Never let out?" 

"Oh yeah, my husband Ralph never does. He's not that big of a drinker if you know what I mean." She said letting out a laugh and nudging Yelena's shoulder. 

Yelena rose here eyebrow, "He doesn't sound good of a husband.." 

"Whatever pays the bills am I right? So tell me mysterious girl why are you here? A young girl like you at a bar like this?" She waves her hands around the rundown bar. "Surely you have some lovely person waiting for you at home?"