You and me against the world

Escaping the building wasn't hard especially with Billy on their side, he was like a gay warlock. A literal gay warlock. It was low key, really cool.

He could say whatever he wanted and it would happen.

'IwantusoutIwantusoutIwantusout' and BOOM they were out, sure it may have been in the middle of Ohio but Billy got them a cars, 'IwanttwocarsIwanttwocarIwanttwocars' BOOM again two cars, and then Billy passed out.

Thank god Teddy was there though because he caught Billy with ease before he smacked into the ground.

Teddy lifted him bridal style, laying him down in one of the trucks that he somehow just summoned while Peter and Cassie argued over who should drive.

Yelena took the keys from Peter's hand, throwing one to Teddy, "You take speedy Gonzales and Witch boy with you. I trust you the most with the car. I'll take the rest, let's go, children." Yelena said referring to Peter and Cassie who huffed but followed the blonde's instructions and climbed into the car leaving Kate and yelena outside to themselves.

"Just to make sure..this is not a friend thing, correct? Because you Americans are confusing." Yelena asked leaning against the car, "You know I tried with very subtle hints but you are blind."

Kate awkwardly chuckled at this, "Yeah..I mean if you want it to be, because if not that totally cool..we're cool..yeah I mean we did kiss, but like that can be friendship unless you want it to be-"

Yelena cuts her off with another soft kiss on Kate's lip slowly leaving the archers lips, "You never can shut up can you."

Kate wraps her arms around the assassin, "Somehow you do a good job of it."

"Not good enough. We can work on that though." Yelena purrs, sending a shiver down Kate's spine.

"I am very sorry about your nose.." Yelena says softly, running her finger over Kate's crooked nose.

Kate winces at the pain, "it was worth it."

Yelena chuckled, "I'll fix it up once I can get some supplies."

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Hey love birds! Let's go! I'm hungry!"

BEE PPPPPP

Kate flips Cassie off, giving Yelena one last kiss before slipping into the passenger seat, "Alrighty Young Avengers road trip! Who's ready!"

Peter groans, "Not meee."

Cassie just whines, "Let's just go get food."

Yelena starts up the truck and instantly turns the heat up, "We can wait for food right now, we need a place to sleep unless you all want to sleep in the car."

"No." Peter and Cassie mumble.

"Good. Glad we're on the same page."

Kate smiled at Yelena, sometimes she really was a mom and Peter and Cassie always seemed to be her victims, 'no you may not eat that, you can wait, what is in your mouth, is that a knife?!'

"Why-y is Ohio so cold-d" Peter shivers, wrapping himself in a hug. Yes Ohio was cold but that was also most likely because Peter was literally wearing spandex.

"The heats working on Peter Parker, do not worry we will get you a jacket once we stop at a nearby store." Yelena responds yet again being a mother.

*THREE HOURS FULL OF HORRIBLE SINGING, DAD JOKES, AND FAMILY DYNAMIC LATER*

"And that kids is how I met your mother."