Ghost Pt. 2

Yelena has only been terrified twice in her life. The day she was separated from her sister, and now. Watching Kate fall. There was no way one could survive a fall like that and even if they did they would forever be cripled which itself would kill Kate.

She tried to reach out but it was too late Kate would have another 5 seconds before she smacked down on the cold ground and Yelena could do nothing.

Nothing but watch.

She waited, waited for the smack but it never came.

Kate dangled just barely above the ground a weird string wrapping around her waist and holding her up.

The string was being held by a new figure that had taken their place right next to Yelena.

"WOAH! YELENA OH MY GOD ITS THE WEBS! I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU!"

Kate yelled from down below a fist raised in the air for victory Yelena thought it was cute she thought she had won even though she literally almost just died and got shot.

"Shut up Bishop or I will cut the web myself."

"Oh well uh actually you can't just cut it..it's supposed to be like sticky glue, consisted of-"

Spider-man started his voice, small enough to be almost a whisper

"I really don't care little boy, can you just pull her up. Or even better, drop her." The assassin grinned at her last sentence sending a flying punch at one last assassin who started to charge at them.

"I-uh..erm.." He started looking down at Kate who was now screaming at him to please just pull her up.

Yelena sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose, "I am not going to hurt you if that is what you're worried about, I don't even have any weapons!"

Yelena slapped the hero on the back but the boy simply looked down at Yelena's two guns resting on her thighs.

"Okay that was a lie..but I won't use them!" Yelena held her hands up in defense.

"HELLOOOOO?" Kate yelled again from down below still dangling right above the ground looking almost bored like she hadn't just almost died. Yelena scoffed at the archer before helping Spider-man help her up.

When Kate finally reached the top, Yelena slapped the back of her head.

"Oww! What the futz was that for?!" She whined reaching to the back of her head to which Yelena frowned.

"That. That was almost dying and getting me killed." Yelena scolded her, her finger pointing right at Kate.

"Look, I'm sorry! But look, I told you he'd come!" She said referring to the spider who was slowly trying to leave but was stopped dead in his feet by Yelena's glare.

"Hey I should uh get going now that you're girlfriend or friend or sister whatever is safe, really good shooting too! Bye!" The boy said, sending a little wave towards the two before jumping off the building.

"Wait!" Kate screamed but it was too late he was gone.

While Kate was muttering and yelling curses out the sky, Yelena simply pulled out her phone pulling up the tracer she had put on the spider.

"Yelena! This is serious, we have to catch him, get off your phone! See this is why I do the talking, you scared him off!"

Yelena simply shrugged at the girl walking over the many bodies of fallen assassins and opened the door on the roof that led to a stairwell. Kate quickly ran over the assassin trying to keep up with her.