~1~

Natasha Romanoff always preserves time, she also always follows her schedule. She always wakes up at 5:15 am if it's weekdays, then she'll exercise for 30 minutes, take a shower in 15 minutes, eat her breakfast in 10 minutes, then it'll take her 15 minutes to get to her office.

She never runs late of course.

"Goor Morning Ms. Romanoff," her driver greeted her.

"Good morning," She replied not even bothering to look at the driver because she's always busy with work, calling people, and all.

And yes, she is a very bossy boss, you wouldn't wanna mess with her either, she acts like a Queen to everyone, like to EVERYONE. 

Meanwhile...

Steve Rogers is running late on time, it's 7:57 and he's still asleep on his bed. Then his alarm clock suddenly rang. Steve groaned and hit the snooze button, he then suddenly realize that it's Monday, he looked at his alarm clock and his eyes widen.

"Oh, shoot," He said getting up from his bed, then went to take a shower quickly, it's not 7:58.

After taking a shower, he went straight to a nearby coffee shop near his office.

He saw the long line and cursed under his breath.

"Hey! Steve! Over here!" The barista called for him.

"Here are your normal orders," She said smiling at him.

"Thank you, you're saving my life again," Steve said smiling back at her.

Then he looks at the clock, 1 minute left.

"Okay, I gotta go now," He said taking his orders.

Every person who works for Natasha was all rushing to their desks now. Steve was running to the elevator so fast that he accidentally bump into one of the janitors.

"Oh, c'mon!" He said.

"Sorry," The Janitor said cleaning up the mess.

Steve groaned and just went into the elevator.

He rushed to his desk, and then sent everyone a message "The witch is about to arrive,".

20

All of them started cleaning up their mess and went into serious mode.

19

"Hey, can I borrow one of your shirts, again?" Steve asked one of his co-workers and best friend, Sam Wilson.

18

"Huh, lemme think about it," Sam said looking at his computer.

17

"C'mon, just let me borrow," Steve said begging for his friend to let him borrow one of his shirts.

16

"What happened to your shirt, first?" He asked.

15

"I bumped into someone and dropped the witch's coffee, and it spilled everywhere," he answered.

14

"Please," Steve said begging.

13

"Ok, fine, here," He said giving him one of his white shirts.

12

"Thank you," He said, quickly taking off his shirt, all of the girls couldn't help but look at him.

11

"You look great, Rogers," Daisy said laughing and the girls smirked.

10