~15~

"Okay, so we will do everything!" Sarah said excitedly.

"And you can get married in the barn just like we did! It's a Rogers family tradition," She said happily, Natasha just looks at them, overwhelmed and not so sure about this. She did want to do everything in her way and she did already organize everything for their wedding and all. If she accepted this, she'll cancel everything and that will might affect their plan.

Natasha put on a forced smile, "Oh great!" Natasha said.

"Yup," Steve said, not so sure how to react.

"Wow! I uh have always been wanting to get married in- in a barn," she said with a forced smile.

Steve just looks at Natasha, embarrassed and also overwhelmed, and he knows that smile is a forced one.

Gammy's eyes wide, "Then it's a sign!" she exclaims in surprise.

"Oh no," Steve whispered.

"Wait- what?" Natasha asked confused, "A sign from the universe that you're meant to be together!" she answered.

"Oh I just made it worse," she thought.

"We must give thanks to mother nature!" She shouted.

-

The others heard this, "Oh I bet Natasha is in an awkward and uncomfortable situation right now," Yelena whispered to them, Pietro and Wanda were too busy with Sparky.

Hela chuckled, "Hell yeah," she whispered back.

"But we still need to talk to her," Clint said seriously.

The girls rolled their eyes.

-

Joseph then guided Gammy out of the room, "C'mon, let's leave them alone now, Sarah," Joseph said but Sarah was too excited.

"But I- we're just so excited!" She shouted as she shakes her hand in the air, Natasha mimic her, "Yes!" Natasha shouted.

"This is really crazy!" Steve shouted, "So excited!" Natasha shouted.

Joseph and Sarah then left the room to give the couple some time. Steve and Nat sighed at the same time, "Oh my god," Steve said.

"What?" Natasha asked, looking at him.

"When mom finds out this whole thing is- is...is fake! She's gonna get crushed, broken," Steve said, stressing out as he put his left hand on his forehead.

"And- and my grandmother is gonna die!" he exclaimed.

Natasha sits up properly, "Your mom is not gonna find out, Steve," she told him.

"My father- I- he'll say 'What the hell, Steve! The whole thing was fake!'," Steve said, his heart starts to beat fast.

"Steve, calm down, it's fine, they're not gonna find out, I mean, I pretty much think that no one really knows anything about it, right?" Natasha asked him.

"But what if they found out," Steve said, burying his face in his hands.

"No they won't," Natasha said, starting to massage Steve.

Steve felt something, well he always does, every time Natasha touches him. He may hate Natasha for being such a strict and bossy boss but now, now he knows and now understands her.

Natasha leans her head on his shoulder, "You okay?"

"Yeah, and you're right, they won't know," Steve said nodding his head.

Natasha smiled, "That's the spirit!" She said with so much enthusiasm.

"Okay, I'm gonna go get some coffee," Natasha said getting up from the bed.