~20~

A/N: We're so close to the end 😭

-

Everybody is now in and outside of the house, getting ready for the wedding. Gammy and Sarah along with Pepper, Laura, and Jane are busy with Natasha. They all wanted to make sure that Natasha is the only one that everybody will look at the whole event, well, Steve too.

Pepper and Jane are doing Natasha's make-up, Laura is doing Nat's hair while Gammy and Sarah do her wedding dress. Meanwhile, Wanda and Sparky are guarding the door, making sure no one can get in so that Natasha's look will be a surprise. Yelena is eating chips and watching a movie with Hela as they wait in the bedroom.

"Why does everything about weddings takes so long!" Yelena complained, getting bored.

Natasha rolled her eyes, and Sarah and Gammy chuckled, "Well, everything has to be perfect, my dear," Gammy said.

Yelena pouts, "I won't get married," she said.

"Uh-huh, so, what's the deal between you and Pietro?" Natasha asked, teasing Yelena.

Hela, Jane, Pepper, and Laura stare at Yelena with wide mouths.

"Wait, my son?" Sarah asked in shock.

Yelena glares at her sister, "She's just joking," she said. Natasha laughs and shook her head.

"The Rogers siblings sure do are something," Hela whispered, Yelena heard her and punched her shoulder.

"Gurl what the fuck-" Hela said in a low voice.

"Now, you look so beautiful!" Gammy shouted, looking at Natasha, adoring her.

Natasha smiled sadly, she wish her parents are here with her.

-

The boys are busy with Steve, making sure that Natasha will like everything. Matt then faked a cough, Tony raised his finger and they all went out, leaving Matt and Steve.

"That was really cringy," Loki said, rolling his eyes as they all went out of the room.

"Uhm," Steve said, confused.

"I know that we already had a conversation about this the past few days...but I'm just going to remind you," Matt said.

"Don't you dare hurt Natasha, she has gone through enough of pain," he stopped.

"If you ever did hurt her...me and the others will kill you," he said glaring at him.

Steve frowned, "I will never hurt her, and if I ever did, I won't be able to forgive myself," he said.

Matt nodded and went out.

Clint, Tony, and Thor got slapped by the door as Matt opened the door to get out of the room.

"That's all?" Clint asked.

"Were you guys listening to us?" Matt asked them.

They all shook their heads, lying. "Yes, they were," Loki said, snitching them. They all glared at Loki.

"Anyways, we're being cringy today that I want to die so bad," Loki said.

"Don't worry brother, your life will be at the end when Mom and Dad find out what you did to their credit card," Thor told his brother, reminding him about that problem.

Loki went pale.

*After a few minutes...*

Steve has been pacing around the room for the last 5 minutes, he wanted to see Natasha right now. He has a bad feeling that something bad is going to happen. He wanted to go to their room and check up on Natasha.

"HALT!" Pietro shouted.

Steve stopped and look at getting brother, Wanda along with Sparky who came behind him.

"What?" Steve asked, confused.

"No one can get in the room! Mom's order," Wanda informed.

"Why not?" Steve asked.

"Natasha's look should be a surprise!" Pietro shouted.

Wanda glares at her twin who is being too loud right now.

"Stop shouting," she said.

Steve nodded in agreement, "Sorry," Pietro apologized.

"Fine, but I really need to check up on her," Steve said pushing his siblings away from the door.

"Hey! Mom told us to guard the door!" Wanda shouted.

"Now you're shouting," Pietro said, annoyed.

"SHUT UP!" Wanda shouted back as the twins started fighting.

Steve knocks on the door, ignoring his siblings. "Hey, Nat, you okay?" Steve asked behind the door.

"Aww you're prince charming is checking up on you!" He heard Yelena tease Nat.

Natasha rolled her eyes, and tried to hide her blush. While Gammy and Sarah smiled, their boy is really in love.

"Uhm, yes," Natasha answered.

Steve sighed in relief but the heavy feeling in his chest still has not gone away, "You sure?" He asked her once again.

"Mhm, why?" Natasha asked as Gammy and the others continued their work.

"Nothing, I just wanted to check up on you," Steve said.

Natasha smiled, "Thank you," she said.

Hearing her voice was not enough for him to make sure that she was fine so he opened the door.

He felt breathless, she looks so ravishing, elegant, lovely, all different kinds of words that are connected to beautiful. He couldn't breathe, her beauty had taken his breath away. Her hair and make-up aren't really done though.

Natasha just stares at him with wide eyes.

Gammy then slaps Steve's shoulder making Hela and Yelena laugh, while Laura, Pepper, and Jane covered their mouth as they laugh, and Natasha bit her lip, trying to not laugh.

"Desurb," Yelena whispered.

"Ow!" Steve exclaimed.

"You should not be seeing her before the wedding!" Gammy shouted, pushing Steve out.

"Why?" Steve asked, pouting.

"Because it's bad luck!" Sarah shouted, rolling her eyes and shaking her head at her son's stupidness.

"Okay," Steve mumbled, Natasha chuckles.

Gammy then closed the door, when Steve got out, his two siblings were laughing at him. He rolled his eyes and walks by past them.

"You just embarrassed yourself," Pietro said, laughing.

"Shut up," Steve said.

He then sighed, only an hour left before the wedding starts.