~4~

"So, these are the questions that he'll ask us," Steve said looking through the pages as Natasha just reads a magazine.

"The good news is that, I know almost everything about you and the bad news is that you don't know everything about me," Steve said looking at Natasha.

"So you probably get to work on studying everything about me," Steve said then Natasha grabs the book from Steve.

"You know all of the answers to these questions here?" Natasha asked Steve.

"Scary isn't it," Steve said looking through the window.

"A bit," Natasha said.

"What am I allergic to?" Natasha asked Steve.

"Pine nuts, and the full spectrum of human emotion," Steve said.

"Haha, funny, that was so funny," Natasha said sarcastically and faking a laugh.

"Mhm," Steve said just looking at the window.

"Oh, here's a good one, Do I have any scars?" Natasha asked like she knows Steve doesn't know that.

"I'm pretty sure that you have a tattoo," Steve said smirking at her.

"Oh, you're pretty sure?" Natasha asked rolling her eyes.

"Yup, two years ago, your dermatologist called and asked about Q-switched laser, and then I of course searched what that is, and I found out that they in fact do remove tattoos," Steve said.

"But you canceled your appointment," Steve continued.

Natasha looked at Steve.

"So what is it? Tribal ink?" Steve asked her, looking at her.

"You know it's exciting to experience you like this," Natasha said with a bitter smile.

"Thank you, you're gonna tell me where your tattoo is located though," Steve said, getting closer to her.

Natasha pushed his face off.

"Oh sorry, your breath smell really bad," Natasha lied looking away and then smirking.

Steve then made a confused face and then smell his breath.

"It smells good though," Steve said looking at Natasha who's reading the questions again and then smirking.

When Steve saw her smirking, he rolled his eyes.

"Haha, very funny," Steve said sarcastically.

"And no, I'm not gonna tell you where it is," Natasha said.

"They're going to ask me," Steve said still looking at her.

"We're done with that question," Natasha said like she's hiding something about it.

"Okay," Steve said letting it go.

"We're on to another question," Natasha said looking through the pages.

"Oh, here's one, who's place are we staying at? Mine or yours? That's easy, mine," Natasha said.

"And why wouldn't we stay at mine?" Steve asked her.

"Oh well because I live in a private mansion well more like a villa," Natasha said.

"And you probably live in a tiny little apartment," Natasha added.

Steve looks at Natasha, offended.

"You'll regret that," Steve whispered.

Natasha just scoffs and rolled her eyes.