~13~

KeepNatasha readies her pillows and gets ready to sleep while Steve is already lying down on the carpet, his head laying down on a pillow and a blanket is covering half of his body. After that...whatever happened between the two, they both couldn't stop thinking about it.

Natasha cleared her throat as she finally lays down on her bed, she then closes her eyes and sighed.

"So so naked," Steve whispered, but it was loud enough for Natasha to hear it.

Natasha cleared her throat, "Can we please not talk about that anymore?" Natasha requested.

Steve made face, "Just sayin'," he said.

Natasha sighed out of annoyance and shook her head.

"So uh, what's the deal with you and your father?" Natasha asked curiously.

"Ooh, I'm sorry, that question is not in the blinder," Steve said rolling his eyes.

"Oh really? I thought that you were the one who said that we needed to learn all this-" Natasha was cut off by Steve.

"Not about that, Natasha, not that," Steve said getting annoyed.

"But if the guy as-" she was cut off by Steve again.

"Not about that, Natasha!" Steve said his voice getting louder.

Natasha went silent, he have never raised his voice at her.

Steve sighed, he was surprised that he regretted doing that, "Good night," he said. Natasha didn't reply, though she starts to feel bad for pushing that topic.

Steve sighed and cleared his throat.

"I Uhm, I still like Disney, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, and stuff," Natasha suddenly said, confessing.

"What?" Steve asked confused and in shock.

"I just...I still love that kind of stuff, I know that it kinda sounds childish but...yeah," Natasha said, smiling slightly.

"I took ballet lessons when I was six years old, and then I took different types of martial arts lessons," Natasha then said making Steve get fascinated with her.

"Wow," Steve said in a low voice.

Okay, now he knows how the hell she punches so hard and won't even mess with her anymore.

"One of Taylor Swift's concerts is the first-ever concert that I've ever attended," Natasha said smiling.

Steve was confused about why she was saying all these kinds of stuff and he is in shock that he thought he knows almost everything about her, but now he was wrong. Natasha really is a mysterious woman. And that's what drives Steve crazy too, she's too mysterious that his curiosity goes wild.