~8~

"Natasha," A blonde woman said running up to hug Natasha.

Natasha hugs the woman back, "Yelena," Natasha whispered.

Natasha is in a mix of emotions right now, she doesn't really know whether to be happy, excited, nervous, annoyed, hurt, and all.

Natasha then look at the others, "Hey guys," Natasha said uncomfortably.

"Hello," They said smiling except for the three of them.

Natasha looks away and then saw Steve who mouthed "Can you introduce them?" Steve said with a fake smile, Natasha gave him a bitter smile.

"Oh, um, so this is Gammy, Steve's grandma," Natasha introduces gammy who shook their hands, smiling, they smiled back at her.

"This is Sarah, Steve's mother," Natasha said and Sarah hugged them all.

"Hi," They all greeted them.

"This is so awkward," Natasha whispered but Steve heard her, Steve giggled quietly and Natasha rolled her eyes at Steve.

"And I'm Wanda, and this is my twin, Pietro," Wanda said smiling, Pietro smiled at them.

"They're Steve's siblings," Natasha said and they all nodded, smiling.

"Honey, why don't you introduce them?" Steve asked her smiling.

"You really do have a lot of explanation to do," A man with glasses said.

"Yeah," Yelena said.

"I know," Natasha said with a sigh.

"Wait, why don't you guys introduce yourselves? Because I really am tired with this stuff," Natasha said closing her eyes and then taking a deep breath.

"Okay," Yelena said.

"Wait, you haven't introduced this man, yet," the guy with glasses said.

"Steve Rogers," Steve introduces himself, shaking the man's hand.

"And what are you to Natasha?" he asked.

"Her fiancee," Steve said smirking.

"Oh, so it's true then," Yelena said.

"And who are you?" Steve asked the man with dark glasses.

"Matt Mudrock, Natasha's ex-boyfriend," Matt said smirking, taking off his shades.

Steve forced a smile, 'sadly, you aren't hers anymore,' Steve said mentally, hiding his jealousy.

"Anyways, what about the others?" Natasha said, sensing the tension between the two.

"Oh, yeah, I'm Yelena, Natasha's sister," Yelena said smiling.

"Sister?" Steve whispered to Natasha, surprised.

"What?" Natasha whispered back.

"Well, it's just that I thought that you guys were just close friends because that's what the media and the newspapers said," Steve said.

"Well, we are close," Natasha said.

"Oh! You look so beautiful just like your sister," gammy said smiling.

"We never thought that you have a sister," Sarah said smiling.

"She's a mysterious woman," Steve said sarcastically, Natasha then punched Steve's left arm.

"Ow," Steve said, rubbing his left arm.

"I'm Tony Stark, and this is my wife, Pepper Potts," Tony said holding Pepper's hand.

"Oh yes!" gammy said.

"We know you guys," Gammy said smiling and Sarah nodded.

"Oh, what can I say? I'm famous," Tony said, Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Sorry, his ego is kicking in," Pepper said.

"I'm Clint, and this is my wife, Laura," Clint said as he glares at Steve.

"That guy doesn't look like he likes me," Steve whispered.

"Don't worry, he's just overprotective," Natasha whispered back.

"Over who?" Steve asked.

"Me," Natasha said.

"Ohhh," Steve said.

"I'm Thor, this Loki, my brother, and then Hela, my sister," Thor said and gestured to his siblings.

"You guys are all famous, I always see you guys on social media," Wanda said smiling.

"We are successful," Thor said smiling.

"The others couldn't make it because they're busy but if you really want to see them again, you can just call them," Hela said to Natasha.

"Oh, that's fine," Natasha said.

"Hey- you guys forgot about me," a black-haired girl.

"Oh, yeah," Yelena said.

"This is Kate Bishop," Yelena said smiling.

"Hello," Kate said smiling.

Wanda squeals, "New besties!" Wanda shouted and they all giggled at her.

"Good thing we have lots of rooms in here," Sarah said smiling.

"We can share rooms, we can sleep in two big rooms, girls in one room and boys in one room," Yelena said.

"Yeah, that's fine with me," Pepper said and the others agreed.

"Would you girls come with us? Shopping?" Gammy asked.

"Sure," They all said except Hela.

"I don't like shopping but sure, I'll come," Hela said shrugging.

"Can I join?" Charlotte asked.

"Well, I guess, you can join us," Gammy said.

Charlotte then gave Natasha a bitter smile and Natasha did the same.

"Okay, we'll talk with Natasha now," Yelena said as they drag Natasha to a private room.

"Your fiancee is really mysterious," Gammy said smiling.

"Yup," Steve said with a sigh.

"Do you wanna get some coffee?" Charlotte asked him.

"Ye-" Steve was cut off by Tony.

"Actually, we have to talk to Steve," Tony said.

"Yup," Clint said.

"Okay," Steve said uncomfortably.

"Let's go outside," Steve said and the boys nodded.

"Sorry," Steve said to Charlotte who just smiled.