~23~

A/N: This is third to the last chapter or probably second to the last. Anyways, no need to be sad now.

-

Once Steve got outside, Charlotte immediately went toward him, blocking his annoying Steve.

"What now, Charlotte?" Steve asked, annoyed.

Charlotte felt offended, did he just talk to her like that? "Well, uhm, are you okay? You know you don't need Natasha she's not good for-" she was cut off by Steve.

"Charlotte, stop it, you only want me for my looks and wealth. Don't you dare talk about my Natasha like that, you never love me the same way my best girl does, and that best girl is Natasha," Steve said.

Charlotte scoffed, "Love you? Then why did she leave you if she 'love' you?" Charlotte asked laughing.

The others seem to be busy with their businesses and they didn't notice the two, except one person...

"Shut up, Charlotte, Natasha left Steve because that's what every person does whenever they love someone, they leave them for good, Natasha left Steve because she thought that she'll ruin his life more if she didn't leave," Wanda said, defending Steve and Nat.

Charlotte had enough, she stormed out of their way. "What happened?" Pietro asked.

"Nothing important," Wanda said.

"Thank you," Steve said.

Wanda smiled, "No problem," he said.

Pietro just looks at his siblings, confused, and followed them.

"Steve, what's wrong?" Sarah asked seeing him go somewhere and his siblings following him.

"I got to talk to her," Steve said not even bothering to stop walking.

"Why the hell would you do that?" Joseph asked, the two started arguing again. Joseph tries to stop Steve and Steve is fighting back.

Gammy had enough, "Boy! Stop it! Stop it!" She shouted but they just kept on fighting.

Wanda, Pietro, and Sarah just watch as the two fight, hopelessly. Gammy then gasps, seemingly having trouble breathing.

The twins and Sarah got worried, "Annie," Sarah called her.

She didn't answer, "Annie," she called her again.

"DAD! DAD!" Pietro and Wanda shouted.

Both Steve and Joseph turned around, and they both ran to her. "I think I'm having a heart attack," Gammy said, bending down as the others help her down.

Steve cursed under her breath, "SOMEBODY GET A DOCTOR!" Steve shouted.

"GET A DOCTOR!" Pietro shouted.

*A few minutes later...*

Gammy is lying down on a wheeled stretcher. They are now all in a medical emergency helicopter.

Gammy took off her ventilator, "What are you doing?" Joseph asked.

"Steve, Joseph," she called for them.

They all go closer to her, Joseph holds Gammy's hand.

"You two need to stop fighting," she said.

Joseph and Steve remained silent, "You'll never see eye to eye but you're family," she said, fighting her tears.

"Promise me you'll stand by Steve, even if you don't agree with him," she told Joseph.

Joseph hesitantly nodded his head, finally giving in. "I promise," he replied.