Chapter 8

"Where have you been the past couple of days mate?" Steve questioned from inside the purge house, with Martha close behind him and Ianite floating above. "So much has changed, our plans had to be revised, there is no more need to overrun Helgrind because he had a change of heart and is now banished to the top of hell!" He raised his hands in disgust, annoyed by Waglington's magic. "Listen Aureyl- sorry- Lady A, if you are not committed to your role in Mianite we may need to ask you to leave!" Martha came up behind him, grabbed his shoulders, and led him out of the house. On the way out Martha looked back at me and mouthed I'm sorry.

Ianite drifted down and took my hand, "Aureylian, I am saying this as a friend, don't worry about Steve, he's been very stressed out lately, from his time in Inertia and calling off the engagement, he wants everything to go to plan, or else there'll be a right rumble," she added that last part in an Australian accent. "Ask the ones who fell from the sky what has changed, and adapt from there," she paused, "and, whatever is causing you to miss so much, I would attempt to solve that problem." She looked at me as if I was a injured puppy, she must think that my 'problem' is something that is effecting me in a negative way, little did she know was the problem was Vechs, and he was someone who I don't want to 'fix' or change.

I sighed and left, the only thing that could make the arrival worse was if I slipped off the side of the concrete stairs, and I did exactly that. On the way out I ran into Tom, Syndy Tom, he was one of the last people I wanted to see right now.

"GUYS, LAD-" he began to shout to the others but I cut him off, now I had to improvise.

"Quiet Mot, I need to speak to you in private, take me back to your house," I told him, removing my hand.

He nodded and took off to the sky, I followed closely, going across the ocean and soon enough, came across a wall with a towering tree on the inside.

When we landed by his reactor I had to ask the question, "What has happened since I left so long ago?"

Tom replied with grunt, but then spoke, "Well, Andor and Steve were in the prison Inertia, we rescued them but there, Steve killed Lieutenant Al, I killed Guard Tom's friend, and Guard Tom got fired and is now living with Sparklez, but I think he left. And Wag had used magic to teleport Helgrind to the top of the Nether where he now lives." he paused, placing his hand on his chin and his faced now looked very confused. "Oh! Steve and Martha broke off the engagement and Dianite has returned in spirit form."

I took a moment to let all the news sink in. "Mot, I need your help, with Helgrind gone and the town restored, I have nothing to do, no family, no where to go, could I possibly stay here?" I asked Tom.

"Fine, build your place by the farm," Tom said, pointing to a large red barn.

I flew over his wall and past Cherry Ridge 2.0 to be able to start a house. My eyes attracted strait to the variety of pink blocks available to build with. I had already selected eucalyptus wood planks and the fantasy blocks chiseled to a appealing purple-ish tint, when I had the realization that this is not Aureylian I am building for. I put all the blocks away with a sullen face before the sound of Tom hopping through his portal had gotten my attention.

I walked over to the white structure beside his home. The blue swirls inside it were calling out for me, I stepped forward and reached my hand to it. When my hand came in contact with the blue substance, my body was compressed and sent flying through the air. I landed on my feet and I found myself in the center of a tree trunk, which was turned into a kitchen.

"Hey there little guy," I leaned over to a luggage who was trapped on the chair. I kissed the top of his head and with a little of my OP magic, the luggage began to multiply. "This will be quite the surprise for Tom," I smiled. 

I walked over to a random luggage, which was glitching through the wall and filled it with stacks of obsidian, that had been renamed to say "Terrence". I figured this would be a small gift for whoever had the patience to search through all the luggages. 

I jumped up the stairs, not afraid to be myself at this time, and was ready to free fall out of the tree when I was blocked by blocks of dirt.

"Shit," I said, examining the dirt closer, "literally."

Sonja's house was probably the most beautiful out of the buildings here. In all fairness, it is pink and I may be a bit bias. Regardless of the color of the wood, she doesn't deserve to have a mountain of poop beside her.  With a taps of my hands and magical world edit spells, the poop was cleared and Tom's tree house was repaired with a more natural look to the structure.

"Maybe Lady A should join the wizards," I said proudly to myself.