Chapter 1

I was working out at farmtown in the middle of a storm, but now that I think about it, it's always raining on the Midcrack server. I had my firery hair concealed my the hood of my cape, and had my sword at the ready since I can no longer go three minutes without hearing a hiss behind me. I had finally relaxed when I had hopped in the pig pen and began to breed all the pigs, but than I felt a hand lay of my shoulder. I turned grasping my sword and swung, the owner of the hand was Vechs, he too pulled out his sword, but to block my attack. 

"Vechs, you scared me half to death, I could have killed you!" I screamed after fully understanding what happened. 

"Oh Relly, you can't kill me with that plebian sword, and you shouldn't worry, I'll respawn." he chuckled to himslef and put his sword away. "Do you want to work on our shop, I have the quartz needed to create the skull."

I finished breeding the last pig and climbed over the fence with Vechs and shrugged, "I guess that would be okay, but I don't have that much time, I'm supposed to be heading over to the Mianite server to continue the story line and join."

I saw Vechs fiddle with his goggles that covered his blue eyes, or at least thats what I heard, he still hasn't shown me his eyes. He seeed to be uncomforable at the mention of Mianite, so I decided to drop the topic for a while. Vechs and I made our way out of the barn, we had only taken a few steps when Vechs stuck his hand out in front of me. I looked in the distance and on the path I saw a flash of green before it lit on fire from Vechs' arrow. I thanked him, and grabbed his arm and continued walking.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Aurey, what do you think of this?" I heard Vechs' voice call. I walked down the stairs and exited on the bottom floor, through the mouth of a skull. 

"It's great, just put either coal blocks or black wool for the eyes, or eye sockets, and it should be good, Oh no the time!" I said, Vechs looked concerned, "I need to head over to Mianite soon, goodbye Vechs."

"See you soon," he said unethusiactically. I leaned over and planted a kiss on his cheek and logged out. 

Mianite hear I come.