Chapter 5

I looked at myself in the mirror, stroking my fingers through my hair to keep it strait. I took my cape of and left it by the door, leaving my pale shoulders to be exposed. I saw myself in disgust, it's not that I think I'm ugly, I just don't like the way my face looks. I continued making different faces and moved my hair around, putting it in different styles, and still I didn't love it. I don't know why I was stressing over my appearance so much, I was only meeting Vechs tonight, and he is only a friend.

I was snapped back to reality when I heard the crack. I raced outside and jumped in the arms of my black-haired friend.

"Well, someone is happy to see me," he said putting my down and smiling.

I couldn't help but blush, "It's lonely in this large world of mine, no amount of cuteness can make up for having the company of a friend," I said, pulling him towards my house. We decided to play a game of pink-pong before setting down for our meal. Even though it was Vechs' first time playing, he beat me in two out of the three rounds we played.

"So," I began, before taking a bite of my dinner. "I need to be portrayed as a threatening and slightly evil figure on Mianite, and considering your evil and diabolical, I was wondering if you had any tips for me?"

Vechs chuckled at my question and answered,"Well, first of all, if you want to be really evil, don't show any emotion besides hatred or disgust towards anyone."

"Oh really?" I questioned.

"Really"

"Then how do you explain Team Adorabolical? You and Zesteau? How you said you wanted to be like PSJ when you get older? Sounds to me like you show lots of emotions?" I smirked.

"Well," he blushed, "I guess some people I am willing to change for, or can change me." He smiled and reached across the table to hold my hand. "Everyone has that special one."

{A/N}

Even though this chapter did not have anything to do with Mianite, this message should be known as soon as possible. It is hard to keep up with the Mianite story line when something new is happening everyday, this story will try to stay with the plot line of Mianite but there will be many differences from the plot in this story to the actual livestreamed story. I hope that you, the readers, will still be able to appreciate and enjoy this story, despite the flaws.