Chapter 6

Vechs had just left, he stayed and helped clean up, cleaned the dishes, and even made a new friend with the turrets. I couldn't be more thankful for that, this was one of the first times I had ever hosted a meal and did not have to clean up after the guest had left. I sat down on my couch and yawned, which was an indicator for me that I should probably be getting to sleep. I climbed into my bed and wrapped myself in the blankets to keep me warm. It wasn't that long after getting comfortable that I soon drifted off into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~

"Aurey! Aurey wake up!" someone was shaking me awake.

I jumped up, startled by the unknown person who was currently in my house. "Oh my god Chad!" i screamed when I saw the familiar red hair of my friend OMGChad. "You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

"Sorry about that, but we need to hurry. There is something you need to be on the mindcrack server for!" he said, looking as if he was trying, yet failing to contain his excitement. I got up out of bed and made my way over towards the mirrior. I streightend my dress, tied my cape, and moved my hair so it draped in front of my shoulders perfectly. When I was satisfied with my apperance I turned to Chad who was sitting impatiently by the door.

"Can we go now?" he begged.

I laughed, he reminded me of my child Boo, who I decided to leave with her father, seeing that I would have no time to see her with Mindcrack and now Mianite. I linked arms with him and we logged out at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~

I could still hear the echoing double crack that annunced that Chad and I had arrived when I landed in my pent house at the top of Bling Towers.

"What was so important Chad?"

" Look outside," he said stepping to the side, allowing me to look out the window.

I walked slowly towards the door, worried about what is awaiting. I couldn't see much, just a faint pink building in the direction of farm town. 

"What are we doing here?" I yelled, "We need to see it up close!" I grabbed Chad's arm, noticing a smile grow larger on his face.

I ran into the stairwell and dropped down the ten flights of stairs, reaching the lobby with only a small amount of pain in my ankles. I heard chat drop behind me and from the sound he made, he hurt himself as well, but that didn't stop me. I felt the effects of speed 2 on me and I ran out of Bling Towers to farm town faster then what I new was even possible. Chad was close at my heels, being ready to kill any lingering mobs that are hiding from the day light on our way over. When I saw chad take down a creeper with an enchanted diamond sword, I realized I should probably fix my kit, but it was too late now, and I raced on with a iron sword in hand. 

It wasn't long to reach farm town with the help from the beacons that littered the first 1,000 by 1,000 area of the server. There I saw, behind the barn, still topped with a literal hamburger bun, was a large casle, with a rainbow bridge, smiliar, but alot better built, than the one I began to build on season 4. On both sides, there were pink beacons shooting through different adorable strutures, including hearts, a larger version of the penguins in my own world, and flowers. At the bottom of rainbow, in large pink letters, it spelled out "THANK YOU AUREY". 

"Close your mouth Aurey, you're catching flies there," Chad joked about how amazed I must look.

"Who did this? It-It's wonderful!" I exclaimed, still soaking in everything that was happening,

"Well," Chad said, "Every mindcracker helped to build this monument in honor of your series 'I'm Thankful For...'" 

"Let's not forget" Guude said stepping out from behind a penguin, "this was originally Vechs' idea." 

Then before I could say anything all 27 mindcrackers that have yet to reveal themselves lined up in alphabetical order, joined by Chad and Guude. There they were, Adlingtont, AnderZel, Arkas, AvidyaZen, BdoubleO, BlameTC, Coestar, Docm77, Etho, GenerikB, Guude, JSano, KurtJMac, MCGamer, Mhykol, MillBee, Nebris, OMGChad, Pakratt, PaulsoresJr, PauseUnpause, PyroPuncher, SethBling, Sevadus, TheJims, Vechs, VintageBeef, W92Baj, and finally Zisteau. 

"Thank you, thank you all so much," I said running over and hugging each and every one of them, another tear of joy adding to my eyes when I saw their faces. I had purposly skipped Vechs, and by the looks of the faces of those who followed, my action had struck confusement in them. But when I broke away from Zisteau I ran back to Vechs, practically leaping into his arms. He held me tightly until my feet had touched the ground and became stable again. 

"I don't know how I could express how thankful I am for this," I told him.

"You don't need to, you already have, this was all of mindcrack's thanks to you," he replied, smiling, lifting his goggles up slightly, only enough for a finger to reach through and do what I could only guess is wipe a tear from his eye. 

~Author's Note~

We are aware of the fact that BdoubleO, Generikb, Etho, PaulSoresJr, and TheJims are offically no longer apart of Mindcrack but at the time this chapter was written, the five had yet to defect. Plus, the five were apart of Mindcrack and included in Aureylian's "I am Thankful for..." (excluding Zisteau and TheJims) We kept them on, for now, so they are able to thank Aureylian with the rest of the Mindcrack community.

Special Thanks To:

Shiquara