Chapter 2

I logged into the Mianite server under the name of Lady_A to keep my indentity a secret while giving everyone a hint. My hair changed to a jet black and traded my white dress and red cape for a purple top and black pants, trying to take on a more threatening and warrior-like outfit. I lifted my head and to find four figures falling from the sky, landing with a loud crack, but miraculously surivivng. I countinued to stand on the podium until the four people realize what happened. The only girl in an orange suit with fox ears and a tail was the first to see me. She hit the arm of a boy standing next to her in a suit with red sunglasses. 

"Who's that?" she asked standing up and taking her hat off. The unflattering gloveworld mascott top was tossed to the side. 

 "OMGitsfirefoxx, Sonja, I am Lady_A, loyal dianitee and friend of Farmer Steve," I spoke, giving them some background information before breaking the news. 

"Yes! haha, another dianitee. Wanna bang?" SyndHD, Tom had said stepping foward. 

"Excuse me?" I asked him, startled by the last question. But really I souldn't have, it was the same question he had asked my friend, Martha. Tom cowered back, obviously regretting what he had just said. 

"Lady_A, I'm CaptainSparklez, but I must ask, why are you here?" Jordon had stepped out in front, fixing his sunglasses. 

"I'm here to help you with you attempt to overrule King Helgrind, and the restore the faith in the other two known gods, as well as the city of Dagrun. 

"That's cool and all," iijeriichoii pushed Jordon back, "but please tell me again why we were teleported to the top of 'lady taintanite' to then get smacked off by the tainticles?" 

"Silly Tucker, you'll find out soon. All of you shall learn soon, its just a matter of whether you are ready or not," I smiled and log out, leaving them in confusion. 

I remained floating in void, congratulating myself. Well done Aurey.