Chapter 3

I logged into my own world, where all my favorite mods exisit with me. I walked around the back of my pink cottage {from Forgecraft 1, season 1}  and tended to my garden. I was harvesting the many types of berries I have amassed throughout my time here when I hard a familiar voice squeal and scream "Oh you are just so adorable!" I walked to the front of my house and found Vechs leaning over and staring at the cuteness of the many penguins that wandered around. 

"It's your first time here isn't it?" I asked, "Since anyone who has been here before knows that everything is adorable here."

"Well its a good thing I'm here to add some evil and make it adorabolical." he said standing up, a nd smiling at me. 

Vechs began to move closer to me and his hand began to reach out to mine, if this were almost anyone else I would back away, but something inside comanded me to allow it to happen. I could feel his finger's presence by mine, coming closer, they were about to reach each other when I heard the pop that echoed through the sky when someone entered. Previously I was too focused on my farming that I didn't hear Vechs enter. We walked a bit farther to a tree that was a good distance away from my home where everyone enters. We discovered that the person who entered was CaptainSparklez. 

"Aurey!" he said coming closer and giving me a hug, I could see Vechs streighten his stance. "My time on the Mianite server is done for today, but I have something exciting to tell you, But first you must introduce me to your friend." he finished and directed that last statement towards Vechs.

"Jordan this is Vechs, he is on Mindcrack and a Superhostile creator and player." and then I turned towards Vechs, "Vechs, this is CaptainSparklez or Jordan who is apart of Mianite, took part in the UHC for the 24 hour mindcrack marathon, and is a good friend of mine." I stepped back and the two shook hands. I noticed that Vechs  seemed very unethustastic about the encounter. 

"Well, I'll let you two talk, see you later Relly-bits," Vechs said and he disappeared, followed by the pop that alerts everyone that someone left. 

"Relly-bits?" Jordan asked. "I never thought you would enjoy that." I shrugged, I actually enjoyed it whenever Vechs called me his special nickname. "I know that you like me to keep you updated on what is happening on the Mianite server, well a new player called Lady_A came, and she reminds me of you."

"Really?" I asked. Was he onto something?

"Aurey, I know its you," he went and said it.

"No, wait,  how did you know?" I wondered, I thought I did really well hiding my identity.

"Let's just say I know you." Jordan leaned in and held my hand. I felt really uncomfortable but I'm sure he meant nothing by it.

"Do you want to play survival games?" I said attempting to change the subject. He agreeded and I logged out first.