Part 2 - Escape

SAVERIO ENZO

I won't kill him.
I won't kill him.
I won't kill him.
I think I'm gonna kill him.

Im sat at the table with Alec trying to understand what made him think he's doing the right thing but there's just nothing. Nothing good.

I want to strangle him, I'm so mad right now.
He's practically a brother to me but fucking his sister is a dick move.

"Sav. Saverio wake up" I hear him say faintly with his fingers snapping in front of my face.
"What" I snap aggressively.

He leans back in his chair again "I'm saying that even though she's my sister, she's pretty fucking hot, and I just couldn't resist. Besides, Mae just broke up with me so I have an excuse"

"Stop using Mae as a way out of situations Alec. You fucked your sister. You deserve whatever comes" I snap at him.

"Hey. Turn that frown upside down" He says, teeth showing from his smile that disturbs me.

"No? Ok." He nods his head accepting my anger at him.

I begin to walk out of the kitchen and towards the stairs when I hear someone banging on the front door.

Alec shrugs as he doesn't seem to be expecting anyone and neither am i, so I point towards the gun that's besides him and we both walk to the door ready to face whoever is there.

Once I've opened it, two little girls start running inside the house and jumping on my couch.

Who the fuck do they think they are!

Alec hides the gun in his back pocket and looks outside, left and right.

He shoots me a look to say nobody's there then closes the door behind him.

I'm not in the fucking mood for this bullshit. Alec can deal with them. I hate kids.

I walk upstairs taking two steps at a time, heading to my office. I sit down and sigh heavily, tilting my head back to stretch ever so slightly. I'm fucking tired. I haven't slept in over two days and shit just keeps happening.

I hear a light knock on my office door.

"Come in!" I shout under my deep breaths

One of my strippers walk in and drops to her knees in front of me. She grins softly and licks her bottom lip.

"Why are there kids downstairs, daddy"

"For you. Take them and leave!" She gives me a disgusted look but I glare deep into her soul

She stands up and grabs hold of my shoulder

"Come to bed, I'll make sure I'm good"

"Leave!"

She doesn't. She stays there and bites her lip

"I know you want me, daddy" She releases the hold of a towel that was wrapped around her body. Showing me every inch of her.

I sit there and glare into her eyes with no expression on my face.

"You're resisting. I'll help you out" she grabs onto my jean zipper and begins to pull it down.

I grab onto her wrist aggressively hearing her silent screams become heard. I refuse to hurt a women but she needs to learn a fucking lesson.

"Saverio... you're hurting me. Stop it, Saverio!" She brings her other arm swinging up towards me.

I reach out and grab it, tilting my body more towards her.

"Leave, or I'll fuck you to your death" I hiss at her under my breaths

Tears fall out of her eyes, nodding her head at me. I release her wrists and she quickly runs out of my office, slamming the front door behind her.

I sigh in relief that she's no longer here. I walk downstairs, noticing the children had left.

I need a drink.

I know this is only a small chapter but I wanted you to see how Saverio's character was like. Hope you're enjoying it so far. Next chapter is where they meet so be prepared.