Part 4 - Dirty

HONOR MAEVE

Day by day I seem to forget what my life was like. How I was so quick to change the moment I escaped my father.

I was a hidden, silenced girl who obeyed her father.

Now I'm a brave, awakening women who follows herself.

I was reading a book I found in one of Saverios cupboards when a group of men broke into the house and tried to attack me.

"Get the fuck off of me" I shouted at them.

They didn't listen so I hit the two that were grabbing me by the arms in their dick. Breaking an arm of one who was trying to swing at me, and the other one ran off without even trying.

What a pussy.

I was out of breath when someone else walked in. I looked up and saw my father.

I was a little startled at first. But now I'm not too surprised.

He just stood there. Right in front of me. Not moving a muscle.

I stood there. And for the first time ever. I felt a sting in my eyes.

It's almost as if realisation just appeared to me.

I knew my father was a terrible person but this. This hurts.

"You... you raped me" he takes a step closer and moves his hand around shaking his head

I stepped back "No, stop! Stop!"

My father obeys "I didn't rape you, princess"

"Yes you did! You put me in your bed. Naked. And then touched me in the morning!"

Tears are falling down my eyes. Ive never showed so much weakness before.

My father doesn't say anything more. He just stands there and allows me to express my emotions.

I bend down, allowing myself to sit on the ground. When I hear my father drop to the ground.

I look up and notice that Saverio injected him with something. Men from behind him grab onto my fathers arm and pull him away.

Saverio keeps his eyes on me. He's never once looked away from me.

I feel like I should feel something for him. But I don't.

I can't seem weak in front of him. So I stand up wiping my hands on my thighs and watch him walk toward me.

I try to keep my tears hidden, but it's hard.

He wraps his arms around me and I feel nothing but pain.

This doesn't feel right to me.

"Let them go. Let your emotions out" he whispers into my ears.

I do. I cry. For so long.

————————————

SAVERIO ENZO

I put her to bed an hour ago so she could get some rest.

I've heard of Marco and what a cunt he can be. I couldn't let him hurt her.

I didn't kill him. I just let him rest in a long coma.

I refuse to let him continue roaming around the streets any longer.

I keep going and checking up on Honor. I'm worried for her safety.

I'm not sure why. After all the shit she's done so far.

I made sure to put some common sense into my guards minds, by murdering three of them.

The others got the hint and hopefully will prevent anything like that from happening again.