Overview

OVERVIEW.

I thought this would be the easiest way to explain the story to everyone. If you understand it so far then you can skip this. This does not count as a chapter for today.

Honor is a brave women who is feeling trapped in her home with her father. She refuses to let him take control of her life, so she killed his guard out of anger.

Matteo (her brother) is the only person she loves in life the most. He's the only one that understands her for who she is. But his anger came out on her and she felt afraid of him. But then next morning she woke up in her fathers bed naked. She was confused and didn't know what to do.

She made multiple excuses as to what happened that night, but even her fathers actions that morning were disturbing. So she ran. Far. She didn't want to face him. She went to a bar, we're she realised she had nothing. No shelter (home). No food. No drinks. No money. Nobody.

She realised things whilst she was meeting a man called Saverio Enzo. She didn't know who he was at first but he was intimidating, ruthless, heartless. Everyone feared him. Honor didn't. She found it as a challenge. But she also wanted to fuck the hell out of him. But he didn't.

He seemed off for not wanting to. And instead he let her move in. Honor was filled with confusion. Why would Saverio Enzo want a weak girl to move in? He had secrets. That he wouldn't share with anyone.

They started getting to know each other and soon realised they were alike and liked each other. Honor still wanted a challenge, she kept acting out. But he still like her.

Alec is Saverios best friend since they were boys. He isn't apart of the Mafia and he has a warm heart. He enjoys hanging out with Honor and just having a good time with her. Making her food. Watching the Vampire Diaries.

Saverio just fucked her.

She loved sex, but she enjoyed a good relationship as well. Sounds n her heart started to warmth. She felt calm and relaxed not being in control of a mafia any longer. She was surprised, but had great pleasure in it.

One day, her father broke into the house. Knowing she was there. But how? She hated him from what she thought she knew. That's when he died. Killed. She was happy, relieved.

She went to a ball with Saverio. Saverio knew something was going to happen there. But he wouldn't tell her what. She noticed a voice from a distance, not realised who it was. But suddenly all the men started killing there dates. She took there, and saw her brother. The brother who seemed desperate to tell her something important. Something that may destroy her but she was in danger. But Saverio appeared and told her to play along with the fighting. She didn't want that though. So she immediately left.

She decided to get out. To take a few item me in a bag and leave Saverios house. But Saverio caused trouble with that by arguing. Then they fucked.

That's when Saverio told Honor that he killed Matteo. She was furious and upset. He killed him because he knew something. It became a suspicion to her. She hated it. But she eventually forgave him.

She went out with Alec for the day, then Saverio called Alec saying he wanted to take Honor out. They went to his other mansion. She picked a car she wanted and then they fucked again.

Then Alec called Saverio screaming at him and telling him to stay away from Honor. Does he know something? Saverios secret? Saverio didn't listen, and instead her nearly fucked her again. But Alec walked in and freaked out. Honor could barely move but she ran after Alec, since Saverio didn't care. Alec was mad but seemed worried for Honor. He wanted to kill Saverio, but he saw Honor and couldn't hurt her like that. She walked back into the room, and saw Saverio fully dressed.

She knew. She knew he was leaving her again. He fucks her then leaves her. Just like she expected from the day they met. But feelings were to caught up for this to happen. She was mad and upset.

So she left instead. She dropped the car off at his other house then went to her old house. Since that was the only place to stay. She refused to go into certain rooms. She had not electricity, heating, food, apart from canned. A girl broke into her house - Saverios stripper - so Honor killed her. Then liquid and a light came through her broken kitchen window. Fire. She walked away, not caring much.

She ended up sleeping in a bush, tired. She woke up wanting to be rebellious. She stole shoes, a dress, and a lolly from a child. She went a strip climb, becoming one herself. She saw an attractive man below her, but soon he was behind her with his dick again her pussy.

Suddenly screams were heard and everyone ran away. She turned around seeing a knife through the man's head behind Honor. He dropped to the ground, then Saverio appeared pulling Honor away. He took her to his house, angry and screaming at her.

He then kissed her against the door, but she begged him to stop. He didn't, that's when she remembered everything. She kicked him in the dick and pulled out a gun.

She remembered that moment as if it had already happened. The day she woke up in her fathers bed naked. Her father didn't rape her. Saverio did. That was his secret.

She remembers his strangling her and fucking her against a mirror, glass breaking. She remember Saverio putting drugs down her throat after he fucked her. This is was made her forget that he fucked her. Raped her.

He only came to the bar, to make sure she was ok, that she didn't remember anything. Saverio was forced to rape her.

You won't know why right now.

He ended up falling for Honor but in many wrong ways. And his inner rape came out again. And that broke her. She left with Alec, him taking care of her for weeks. Cooking for her, laughing for her. He cared for her.

He took her out to the mountains. Beach. Party's. Then decided to take her out for food. Actually going to Las Vegas. All so she would forget about everything and be the fun, challenging women she was. He wanted her to remove those thoughts from her head.

They got to their hotel room. Alec beginning to cook. Then Honor went to the bathroom, to think. She's so broken.

I hope everyone understand the story more. Thank you for the lovely comments!