Part 9 - Dark

MATURE

This chapter is short and only contains mature behaviour. If you'd prefer to skip this chapter, you won't be missing out on any important information.

SAVERIO ENZO

Both of us are naked. We no longer carry any weight.

Both light and horny. She's so fucking beautiful.

I feel myself harden up as she moves her hand back and forth on my dick.

My backs led on the wall, hands in her hair.

She licks the tip of my dick, making me want to strangle her for teasing me.

She starts moving her head back and forth, growing faster and faster over time.

She doesn't go all the way down on me, so with my desperation for her, I lightly push her head on my dick, making her gag and eyes open up.

She grabs onto my thighs with her hands as she pushes even further down on me.

I keep her mouth down at the bottom of my dick, feeling myself begin to come.

When the shot of come squirts out I feel her body weaken so I move her head back away.

Sylvia and come drip from her mouth onto my dick and I feel my erection grow once again.

I pull her up from her knees and push her down onto the bed.

I move her legs away from one another, taking a look at the pussy I'm about to eat the hell out of.

I lower my head down and begin rubbing her in circles.

Once she's wet, I roughly lick her out. She moans but quickly covers her mouth from what I told her I'd do last time.

I smirk at her then continue.

I push one finger inside of her but it doesn't seem to please her.

I push two fingers but she doesn't create much movement or noice.

I then push three fingers inside of her and she begins to tense up but her body stays still.

I remove all finger climbing on top of her. I grab my dick rubbing it gently, then pushing it inside her pussy.

She screeches from pain, but also pleasure. I snap my head back at her and she shuts her mouth.

I continue thrusting hard inside of her and he body arches back.

I need to come but I force myself not too.

The rougher and faster I get, the harder it gets for Honor to stay quiet.

I continue fucking her when suddenly she screams aloud. Making my ears hurt from the loudness.

She must have been trying so hard to keep that it.

I push out of her moving my body further up her.

I push my dick deep in her throat and she chuckles under her gags.

I thrust hard inside of her and feel my come appear. I pull of her letting it squirt out in her face.

She smiles while opening her mouth for me to come inside.

I do.

She swallows, and I find it so fucking attractive.

I drop my body on top of her, but notice how much weight she's holding.

I move to the side of her as we both breathe heavily.

"I think I'll start screaming more" she admits with a smirk.

"Then I'll tie you up and make sure you never scream again. God you'll never even be able to talk"

She smiles and then places her head on my chest.

This'll last 5 minutes.

I'll fuck the hell out of her in a bit.