Part 14 - Stolen

ALEC BRUADI

It's only been two weeks.

She's still broken. Shattered. Silent.

She comes out of her room occasionally but I see the pain she experiences.

I see that shatter of her heart stay and not mend.

I see the tears she tries to keep hidden.

I don't see Honor. I see someone else.

I try make her laugh, but instead she cries.

I try make her happy, but instead she cries.

She feels an uncomfortable amount of pain. I wish I could mend it for her, make it all go away.

But I can't.

Saverio is the only person who can. I knew for a while what he did. But she looked genuinely happy so I left it be.

I kept an eye out though. I spent time with her even though I dreaded it.

I gave and made her food. Even though cooking for others always seemed worthless.

'Lazy piece of shits'
is what I used to say.

But I got to know Honor. I saw her good side, her love.

Even if it was hidden in between her mafia self. She still held that part of her.

She's good for Saverio. But he wasn't good for her.

He brought out the bad in her even if he didn't realise it.

I noticed the cut on her wrist a while back. I could tell something bad had happened so I told Saverio.

His words exactly were, "yeah. I saw it while I fucked her. Probably just from killing someone, leave it be"

I was disgusted by his choice of words. Fair enough people fuck.

I fucked my sister. Which I regretted.

She ended up moving to South Asia to escape me and find her true love

Good on her.

She was a bitch anyways.

Hot. But a bitch.

But I get the feeling that Honor wanted more than just to fuck.

She wanted to feel safe, and loved.

So it broke me even more seeing her in the bathroom with a blindfold around her eyes and Saverio hitting her aggressively.

She found pleasure in it. But Saverio found revenge in it.

He hits girls when he's mad. He was mad at me.

I'm the reason that happened.

That's why I'm so fucking glad I could tell on call what he was about to do. Things could have ended in completely other ways.

I've called him a few times.

Not answer.

In fact he blocked me.

So I went over to his house a few days ago banging on his door.

Not answer.

I forced myself inside but everything was gone.

The place had been emptied out.

Which means he left.

Permanently.

I can't tell Honor. It will hurt her.

So I'll do my best to distract her.

Beach today. Mountains tomorrow. Party's between. And I'm planning on taking her out for food.

This must change how she feels.

It's starting to hurt me, seeing how broken she is.

Her heart has been stolen.

Thank you everyone for all the lovely comments. I love you guys so much. Just for those who are confused about the drugs. Saverio drugged her so she would forget he raped her. All this will become more clear later on in the story. If you haven't noticed, my Tiktok has been taken down. Not that surprised haha. I'll continue writing the story and keeping you updated on here. Love you guys!!