𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘱.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on february 13th, 2022 @ 3:26pm

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

CHAPTER NINE - SUMMER TRAINING CAMP

DAIGO WAS IN THE GYMNASIUM as the team gathered around Riko. "This year, at the beginning and end of summer vacation, we'll be taking two trips, to the beach and to the mountains!" Riko announced.

"They chose both!"

"The qualifiers for the Winter Cup start right after summer vacation ends!" Hyuga continued on. "It's important we use this vacation as effectively as possible. Let's give it everything we have! Dismissed!"

"Good work!"

Kuroko ended up slamming the scoreboard into Kagami's back. "Sorry." Kuroko apologized.

"That hurt. Look where you're walking!" Kagami told him.

"Perhaps you shouldn't stand in the middle of the court where he can bump into you. Honestly, Taiga. Do you have a brain?" Daigo questioned as Kagami opened his mouth to reply. "Actually, don't answer that, I already know your answer."

"Daigo-kun's right, Kagami-kun. Please don't stagger around like that." Kuroko adds in.

"It's his fault for hanging around my feet." Kagami said, referring to Tetsuya #2, who barked as Kagami stumbled back in fright.

"Hey, get away from me!"

"It seems we'll be able to take Number 2 with us on our trips." Kuroko informed. "The guesthouse will allow it."

"Don't bring him! He's annoying!" Kagami exclaimed.

"Kagami-kun, you're so mean."

"I agree with Tetsu. You seriously need to chill out."

Daigo picked up Number 2 in his arms. "Apologize." He said.

"Get him away from me, Daigo! You piece of shit!"

"Look how adorable he is! How can you hate such a cute animal like him?"

"Cute?!"

"One more time, everyone! Gather 'round!" Hyuga called out.

Daigo had released Number 2 as the dog stood next to Hyuga while the team gathered in front of him.

"We're currently facing grave danger." Hyuga started to say.

"Are we or are you just being dramatic again like always, Hyuga-san?" Daigo questioned in a bored tone as the second-years held back their snickers.

Hyuga gaped at him. "When am I dramatic?" He asked.

"Almost all the time."

"I— Anyways," Hyuga continued on. "In order to make two trips this year, we chose cheap lodgings. We'll have to make our own food, which is where our problem lies."

Hyuga then had a serious look. "Coach will be cooking for us!" He exclaimed.

"What? Is that bad?" Furihata questioned.

"Of course it's bad! At the Touou game, you saw her honey-soaked lemons!" Hyuga responded. "So..."

"That's not cooking anymore." Kiyoshi added.

"You mean it's inedible?"

"Why don't we just cook for ourselves?"

"I wish we could, but..."