𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘶𝘱.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on april 21st, 2022 @ 2:13am

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

CHAPTER THIRTEEN - AT THE WINTER CUP

MURASAKIBARA PLACED HIS HAND ONTO Kuroko's head. "I'm just kidding." He said, kneeling down to Kuroko's height while Kuroko shot daggers at him before an irk mark appeared on his face and he slapped Murasakibara's hand away.

"Please don't do that." Kuroko told him.

"Oh, are you mad? I'm sorry." Murasakibara apologized in a bored tone.

"This guy... I walked by him at the Inter-High." Kagami remembered. "This guy is the Generation of Miracles' center, Murasakibara!"

"I thought you weren't coming." Himuro stated.

"Actually, it's your fault for changing our meeting place at the last second." Murasakibara countered, throwing the ball towards him. "I only came because you said you wanted to go sightseeing around Tokyo since you came back to Japan. But you're playing street ball."

Murasakibara then bit into a chip. "Sorry, sorry. They said they were down a player, and it sounded like fun." Himuro said.

"Hey... Yosen played in the Inter-High, didn't they?" Furihata asked, noticing the gym bag that was on the ground.

"What? You mean he played in the Inter-High, too?" Fukuda questioned.

"No, I didn't play." Murasakibara responded, overhearing their conversation.

"What?! Why not?" Furihata asked.

"I don't know. I mean, the only reason I didn't play is because Aka-chin told me not to." Murasakibara answered as he licked his thumb.

Daigo's eyebrow twitched in irritation. "Of course. I should've known he had something to do with it." He thought.

"Who's Aka-chin?" Furihata questioned.

"It's Akashi-kun." Kuroko replied. "He's talking about the former captain of the Generation of Miracles."

"A real bastard, too." Daigo added on as it was silent for a moment. 

"Oh, I forgot. Muro-chin, we can't play in unofficial games. That's why I came here to stop you." Murasakibara informed, breaking the silence.

"I see. That's a shame." Himuro said.

"Let's go." Murasakibara told him, grabbing onto Himuro's shoulder as the two began to walk away.

"Hey, wait." Kagami grabbed onto Murasakibara's shoulder. "You can't just barge in here and leave like that. Stay a while and play."

"Kagami?!"

"I can't keep my mouth shut with a member of the Generation of Miracles in front of me! Besides, I won't let him interfere with my game against Tatsuya!" Kagami told himself.

Murasakibara extended his hand. "What's going on with your eyebrows? Why are they split in two?" He questioned before ripping a piece of hair out of Kagami's eyebrow as Kagami had a stunned look.

"Ow! What are you doing?!" Kagami exclaimed.

"They're so long."

"Are you listening to me?!"

"Huh? Say what?"

"I told you to play!"

"No, it's so tiring."