𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦.𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘦'𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.

A/N: Welcome to the first chapter of season two! Enjoy!

Bold = Speaking English.

edited on march 12th, 2022 @ 10:23am

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

CHAPTER TWELVE - I NEVER THOUGHT WE'D MEET HERE.

SEIRIN WAS CURRENTLY DOING A practice match against Komada. Up above in the stands, two men from the press were watching from above.

"The strongest teams of the Winter Cup are Kaijo High, led by team captain Kasamatsu Yukio... There's Kise Ryouta, their prodigal ace."

"Oh, but didn't Kaijo lose to another team the other day?"

"They lost to Touou Academy. It was a fierce battle. They have the prodigy Aomine Daiki."

"Speaking of prodigies, Shutoku High's..."

"Midorima Shintaro. What a terrifying shooter."

"They're all from Teiko Middle School's Generation of Miracles, aren't they?"

"Yes, and there are two more members of the Generation of Miracles. At Akita's Yosen is Murasakibara Atsushi. At Kyoto's Rakuzan is Akashi Seijuro."

"One of those teams will surely win, then."

"Don't be so sure. Kiyoshi Teppei. He damaged his knees and couldn't participate in the Inter-High, but he's a strong center. There's their captain Hyuga Junpei, a clutch shooter."

Hyuga is seen making a basket, scoring a point for Seirin.

"Their point guard with the eagle eye, Izuki Shun."

Izuki passes the ball towards Daigo, who immediately gets marked.

"They also have one player who was also apart of the Generation of Miracles, but wasn't well known as he sat on the bench. Aomine Daigo."

"Aomine? Is he—"

"Aomine Daiki's twin brother. Outside, he may seem like a normal player with the speed and agility. It makes me wonder what he's like when he's serious."

"Taiga!"

Daigo calls out Kagami's name, who was running past him. Daigo passes the ball over to the red head, who jumps up to make a shot.

"And their new player who has gone toe to toe with the Generation of Miracles, Kagami Taiga."

The whistle blew, signaling the end of the match with Seirin emerging victorious in which they cheered.

"Remember their name. They're the dark horse of the Winter Cup, the Seirin High basketball team."

The two men began to leave. However, one of them noticed Kuroko on the other side of Kagami. "Have they always had that player?" He wondered.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Kagami was picking up a piece of broccoli with his chopsticks before it fell, making him scream in frustration. "Damn it!" He exclaimed.