𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on may 28th, 2022 @ 1:08pm

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

CHAPTER FIFTEEN - THERE IS ONLY ONE ANSWER

SHUTOKU, SENSHINKAN, AND KIRISAKI DAI ICHI HIGH all passed through towards the championship league as Seirin was currently walking after the day was over.

"For better or for worse, we only have three games left."

"The Winter Cup preliminaries went by in a flash."

"What are you idiots talking about?" Hyuga questioned.

"Huh?"

"It's just the opposite. We're just getting started." Hyuga told them.

"Have you forgotten already? Only the top eight schools out of over three hundred from the summer have been allowed to participate." Riko reminded them. "In other words, the Winter Cup preliminaries began with the Inter-High preliminaries. It's one long qualifier that's been going on since this summer."

"Our first opponent in the championship league is Senshinkan. We've lost to them twice already." Hyuga added on. "Let's win this time!"

"Yeah!"

"Kagami-kun..." Kuroko began, making Kagami look back at him.

Daigo let out a tired sigh before deciding to leave them alone.

"So Taiga was able to open the door only prodigies could enter, huh?" Daigo looked up, staring at the night sky.

"If he could do something that big, I'm quite certain he can acheive the Zone... He just needs that push to do so. As do I."

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

The next day, Daiki entered the rooftop as he climbed up the ladder tiredly, but stopped when Momoi blocked his way.

"Aomine-kun!"

"Satsuki, get out of the way. I'm sleeping now." Daiki informed.

"Don't tell me to move! I told you we're going to see the championship league today!" Momoi said.

"I've already beaten them. What's the point of watching them play?" Daiki questioned.

"Oh, come on." Momoi sighed.

"Anyway, Satsuki, are those your lucky panties?" Daiki then asked. "You wear some crazy stuff."

An irk mark appeared on Momoi's head. "You pervert!" She screeched, trying to kick him as Daiki easily dodged before he fell to the ground.

"Sheesh. Midorin aside, Tetsu-kun and Daigo-chan's opponent is the king of the west, Senshinkan." Momoi informed.

"The king? That title's worthless." Daiki stated. "Seirin will obviously win. The results are apparent based on their performance. What's there to be interested in?"

"What?"

"If there's anything worth watching, it's Tetsu and Daigo's match with Midorima. That, or..." Daiki paused.

"Huh?"

"Never mind."

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Seirin and Senshinkan's match was currently happening as Izuki passed the ball over towards Hyuga, who catches it and scores a point.

"Damn it! These guys... They're nothing like they were this summer!"