𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘰.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on february 10th, 2023 @ 6:26pm

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN - I SURPASSED YOU LONG AGO

"KUROKO, ARE YOU READY?" Kiyoshi asked as the rest of the team came up towards Kuroko.

"Yes." Kuroko nodded.

"Of course he is." Kagami said, slightly pushing Kuroko forward. "You're sure you can scare them, right?"

"Yes, of course." Kuroko responded.

"They're putting him in now? I thought his mis-whatever didn't work anymore." Miyaji commented.

"They're not getting that desperate, are they?" Kimura asked.

"If anything, it's the opposite. He wouldn't be coming onto the court now without something up his sleeve." Midorima responded. "He must have something."

There were 43 seconds left of the third quarter as Seirin had 68 points while Shutoku had 76 points. Hyuga passes the ball over towards Izuki as Takao marked Kuroko.

"As always, Takao's all over Kuroko." Koganei pointed out.

"But he can't stop him now. He developed this technique to defeat the Generation of Miracles. Show us what you can do." Riko said.

"Seirin's dropped their pace." Kise commented.

"If they attack carelessly right after bringing in their trump card, they'll completely lose control of the flow of the game." Momoi added on.

"They're calculating the best time to use their trump card." Kimura thought.

Izuki passes the ball over towards Hyuga who grabs it and throws it over towards Kiyoshi as Kuroko moved away from Takao, who tried to follow him but was blocked by Kagami and Daigo double teaming him.

"A screen!"

Takao then saw Kuroko heading towards Midorima. "They can't be serious. He's taking on Midorima?!" He thinks to himself.

"Kuroko!" Kiyoshi shouted, passing the ball over towards him.

Kuroko then grabbed the ball as he faced Midorima. "He caught it?!" Kise exclaimed in surprise.

"Impossible!" Midorima thought. "Kuroko can't use his misdirection while he has the ball."

"This doesn't look good! Watch out, Midorima!" Miyaji warned.

"Sorry, but it's not like that." Kagami spoke.

"It's not about speed or skill. Only Tetsu can pull off..." Daigo trailed off as Kuroko moved the ball back as he went past Midorima.

"... the Vanishing Drive!" Kagami and Daigo finished in unison.

"What?!"

Kuroko passes the ball over towards Kiyoshi who slammed the ball into the hoop.

"He made it!"

"That was amazing, Kuroko!"

Kuroko turned to look back towards Midorima, who had a frightened look in his eyes.

"How did he get past Midorima so easily?"

"Kurokocchi..." Kise mumbled.

"Tetsu-kun perfected his drive." Momoi said.