𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵.

A/N: Hello, readers! This is where Kagami finds out that Daigo is related to Daiki! Enjoy the chapter!

edited on july 31st, 2020 @ 2:18pm

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

CHAPTER FIVE - THE TRUTH COMES OUT

KAGAMI WAS PRACTICING AT A street ball court when suddenly a tanned male with dark blue hair came up to him. "He looks a lot like Daigo." Kagami thought.

"How about a one-on-one?" The blue haired male asked.

"And who are you?" Kagami asked rudely.

"Aomine Daiki." The blue haired male replied.

This leaves Kagami in shock. "He's one of the Generation of Miracles! And wait, did he say his last name was Aomine?"

"You have the same last name as my best friend. Are you related to Daigo?" Kagami questioned.

"You know Daigo, huh? If you're his best friend, I'm amazed you don't know about me. Does he really hate me that much?" Daiki wondered. "I'm his older brother. Twin brother."

"So he must be the one Daigo mentioned when he said he had someone close to him on the Generation of Miracles. The question is, why didn't he tell me?" Kagami thinks to himself.

The two of them began their one-on-one. Daiki's arrogance kept angering him. Daiki finally overpowered Kagami.

"Your light is too dim." Daiki commented, speeding past him and finishing their one-on-one.

Later, he met up with Momoi. "Kagami is disappointing. I don't know why Daigo is even friends with him." Daiki stated.

"Dai-chan..." Momoi thought before quickly catching up with him.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

The next day at school, Kagami caught up with Daigo as he pinned him to the wall nearby, making him flinch as he pulled out his earbuds. "Can I help you, Bakagami?" He asked.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Kagami questioned.

Daigo raised an eyebrow. "Tell you what, Bakagami? You got to be more specific." He replied.

"Why didn't you tell me you're Aomine Daiki's younger brother?" Kagami asked. This made Daigo freeze up.

Daigo sighed. "I didn't tell you I was his brother because I was afraid you would treat me differently. That you wouldn't want to be best friends anymore. That's why I kept it a secret." He replied.

Kagami finally released him as they walked to practice together. "I'm not angry at you. Your brother mentioned that you hate him and that's why you didn't tell anyone about him." He said.

"I don't hate him. God, I never could hate him." Daigo admitted. "I came to Seirin to get away from Daiki. He just wasn't the same older brother that I grew up with. Have I ever told you how I got into basketball?" He asked as Kagami shook his head.

"It was by Daiki's influence. Everyday he would play street ball with the neighborhood kids when we were younger. He taught me how to play basketball. We were inseparable back then." Daigo explained. "We're still best friends. Right, Bakagami?"

"Always, Daigo." Kagami replied. "You being related to that bastard won't change anything. You're not like him."

They entered Aida Sports Gym where practice was being held. "Aomine-kun, why are you still in your school uniform?" Riko asked.