One

I look around the halls of school trying to scan through the students to find my friends, Until my boyfriend Josh interrupted me

''Hey babe I haven't seen you all day.'' He smiles next to me.
''Yeah yeah not now.'' I walk away leaving my boyfriend confused. I'm even confused but I could not talk to him at least not now, there was to much going through my head. I finally walk outside and spot Riley in her cheer uniform and Harper talking on the grass eating. I slowly make my way over to the laughing girls nervous with how I will tell them or how this would go.
''Hey I haven't seen you-.'' Harper starts but I cut her off.
''Yeah yeah all day I heard that.'' I say before sitting down on the grass next to the girls.
''You look awful you okay?'' Riley asks sweetly while she takes another bite of her carrot.
''Yeah just not feeling the best.'' I reply looking down trying my best to not let the sickness come over me.
''That's been happening a lot are you sure you're not sick?'' Harper asks confused. I shake my head and look at the girls.
''Where's Scarlett I have to tell you both something.''
''She said she was gonna be late some kind of errand to run.'' Riley shrugs.
''I'm pregnant.'' I blurt out, feeling a weight lifted off my shoulder.
''WHAT!'' They both exclaim clearly shocked with there mouths wide open. I just look at the girls and nod.
''When did you find out? When did this happen? Is the father Josh- he better be I-'' I quickly cut off Riley's rambling.
''I found out last night and yes of corse Josh is the father.''
Riley opens her mouth to say something but is cut off by Harper.
''Hey Scarlett just texted me she said she has a emergency in the bathroom and it's life or death.'' Harper says worried looking at her phone.
We all grab our bags and rush to the bathroom worried, We walk into the bathroom calling out Scarletts name.She then comes out of a stall with tears on her face, her cheeks and nose red from crying.
''Scar what happened?'' I ask concerned grabbing a napkin to wipe her face.She don't reply instead she hands us the same thing I was holding just last night.
A positive pregnancy test.
''How is it possible you both are-''
''Shhh you don't know who's in here.'' I cut Riley off worried someone's going to find out and tell Josh before I do.
''Who's the father?'' Harper asks a good question, Scarlett has never had a boyfriend and barley dose anything bad we basically have to drag her to parties.
''You don't know him.'' She replies walking to the sink to wash her hands and thrown out the test.
''Um so what he don't go here?'' Riley asks confused. Scarlett just nods and a few more tears come down her cheek.
''What am I gonna do?''
''It's fine I am to we'll figure it out together and were all here for you.'' I tell Scarlett hoping my words comfort her. The girls agree and Scarlett only nods and hugs us all in a group hug.
''Did you tell Josh yet Maya?'' Harper asks.
''Well that's funny you see-'' I laugh nervously hoping to lie my way out of this.
''Maya you have to tell him, I'm sure he'll be excited he loves you.'' Scarlett tells me.
''Excited? No maybe at thirty not sixteen.'' I bit my lower lip looking at the floor trying to think of what to tell Josh and more importantly what about my parents there going to kill me.I can't believe this happened Josh and I are always super careful this just makes no sense. The bell rings and the girls and I head to our classes agreeing we will talk about it after school.
I just hope I don't have to talk to Josh or my parents about it.