Three

(A/N I'm just gonna make Josh Eric's son for story line purposes. Him and Riley are cousins. And let me know if you guys want everyone's pov's and not just maya's.)

Maya The next day I was determined to tell my parents, Josh said he will tell his when the time is right because his father is busy with mayor stuff

Maya
The next day I was determined to tell my parents, Josh said he will tell his when the time is right because his father is busy with mayor stuff.He wanted to be here when I told them but I don't think that's a very good idea so I insisted he did not come.
''So I'm sure you're wondering what it is I have to tell you both.'' I say nervously as my mom and dad sit on the couch with those big smiles on there faces thinking I'm going to tell them something good about school or something not that there sixteen year old daughter is pregnant with there best friends son's child.
''I'm pregnant there I said it.'' I blurt out feeling nerves come over me and feel like the room is shaking. There smiles drop and the room fell silent.
''JOSH!!" My dad shouts getting up to take out his phone. Making my heart fall out of my chest.
''What are you doing?'' I ask franticly as he starts to dial on his phone. ''What he doing?'' I ask my mom but she don't reply and looks just as nervous as me as our eyes are on my dad's movements.
''I am calling Eric Matthew's he thinks just because he's the mayor and is more than likely gonna be president in the future his son can go and get my daughter pregnant!.''
''Dad hang up the phone hang up. Hang up.'' I try grabbing the phone from his hand only for me to fail.
''Hey Eric it's Shawn and I'm just calling to tell you you're son got my daughter pregnant. Call me back when you get this message.'' He hangs up the phone and I feel like I could crawl into a hole and die.
''You left a voicemail?!" I shout.
''Maya how could you let this happen?'' My mom asks me looking at me with confusion and a hint of sadness this kills me I can't believe I was so stupid.
''I'm sorry mom I didn't mean for this to happen.'' There was silence once again filling the cold room, I hated the silence but I assume it's better than a lecture.
''I understand.'' She replies thinking back to how young she was with me, my dad puts a arm around my mom comforting her. ''We'll get through it whatever you chose to do you have our support.''
''Always.'' My dad adds in. I let out a long breath that I felt like I was holding in since I found out. Finally Josh and my parents know so now I can figure out what's going to happen next. I quickly take out my phone texting Josh telling him to find a way to delete that voicemail and the rest of the night my mom told me to weigh out my options and talk about how I'm feeling.The phone rings and silence fills the room as the phone is the only noise in the room, I feel my heart stop I guess Josh was to late or failed and that's Eric Matthews. My hearts beating fast and I feel like I could throw up when My dad answers the phone.
''Hello....Yes... is she okay?'' I see worry across my dad's face and my brows furrow in confusion as my mom and me look at each other in confusion. ''Yes we're on our way.'' He hangs up the phone and turns to us.
''That was Topanga Riley's in the hospital we have to go.'' He tells us franticly rushing to find his keys and jacket.
''What!'' My mom and I both exclaim.
''She passed out they don't know why.''
We all rush into the car to the hospital to Riley, Once we get there we're told they don't know anything yet and are running some tests. We go into the waiting room and who's there Eric Matthew's family and Josh. This is great not awkward at all.
We all look at each other in silence and awkward tension fills the hospital waiting room.
''Shawn I got you're message.'' Eric tells my dad and once again my heart starts beating incredibly fast again.What in the hell is going on today!

—————————————————
Okay loves please be sure to comment and like these chapters so I know if you're loving it or not!
Please read my other books about Tom Holland!!

—————————————————Okay loves please be sure to comment and like these chapters so I know if you're loving it or not! Please read my other books about Tom Holland!!