Five

(This story is mostly going to be in Maya's POV I want her to kinda be the narrator kinda like rue from euphoria that's why in most moments when Maya's not there she'll still be talking to you's)

Today was Monday which means school again, and morning sickness was kicking my butt at a all time high.I got dressed and got into my car picking up Harper and Scarlett as Riley's family is dropping her off to school. Riley texted the girls telling them last night about her being pregnant and as shocked as we all was so was the girls I mean who would have thought we would all get pregnant at the same time.
''So did you guys tell you're parents yet?'' I ask keeping my focus on the road.
''Not yet.'' Scarlett mumbles from the back seat keeping her gaze onto the outside looking at trees. Scarlett's family was not the best, she grew up with a abusive alcoholic father who then left when she was thirteen and her mother did not take it well. All she has done since he left is get drunk and sleep all day making Scarlett the adult of the house and having to grow up faster than she had to at thirteen.
''Yeah well my parents are upset with me because I refuse to get a abortion but whatever.''Harper says next to me in the front seat fixing her blonde ponytail. ''Don't even get me started on the father of the baby.''
''Why?'' Scarlett and I question at the same time.
''I texted him all night saying we need to talk and he keeps pushing me about his stupid football practice jerk. What about you Scarlett any word on baby daddy?'' I glance over to Scarlett and notice her body tense up and jaw clench.
''No he was just a one night stand.'' But something about Scarlett's tone did not seem to convincing. We pull up to school and Riley's outside waiting for us we run up to her hugging her.
''I'm sorry I didn't come to the hospital last night I had a long lecture all night from my parents.'' Harper says apologizing.
''Yeah and I was working couldn't get off I'm sorry.''
''Girls it's fine just dehydration and baby.'' She whispers the last word as we walk into school and the conversation switches to the girls and Riley catching up.

After a couple classes passed by Harper was determined to find Max and tell him the news praying he takes it better than her family did, She Finds him in the empty hall getting books from his locker and thinks this is the perfect time.
"Hey can we talk?'' She asks hopeful staring up at the boy.
''Yeah I'm sorry for being so busy.'' He smiles at the blonde kindly.
''I- well this is kind of important... like life changing important.'' She gulps nervously.
''Are you okay?'' He smiles grabbing her hand.
''Max I- it's just that... I'm pregnant.... And it's yours.'' She whispers, Max's smile fades and he slowly let's go of her hand trying to collect his thoughts but before either one can speak up a voice comes from behind Max.
''Max football let's go.'' Lucas friar shouts with the rest of the football team. Max keeps his eyes glued to the floor thinking over his thoughts for a few seconds before closing his locker and walking away leaving Harper alone in the hall fighting back tears.
That could have gone better
The blonde thought to herself.

At Lunch
''Hey.'' Josh kisses my cheek and sits down next to me at the table with the girls.
''Hey where was you I haven't seen you?'' I ask taking a sip from my juice looking at him.
''My Mom is already making the nursery she drove me crazy moving stuff out of the guest bedroom.''
''Aww that's so sweet I love you.'' I reply kissing him, pulling away out attention turns to Harper with a angry expression aggressively stabbing her salad.
''Woah what did that salad ever do to you?'' Josh jokes causing Harper to look up from her salad and run a hand through her messy blonde curls.
''Fucking Max Lott.'' She replies.
''Literally fucking, max.'' Scarlett jokes causing us all to laugh except for Josh clearly being out of the loop and just having a confused look on his face.
''Didn't go well huh?'' Riley says playing with her carrots not interested in eating she obviously has other things on her mind then Harper's salad anger.
''Nope.'' Harper looks down at her salad looking upset. Before I can ask her what happened I was cut off by Farkle sitting down next to Riley who looked shocked.
''Hey Riley, Everyone.'' He greets us with a smile, Riley's eye's widen and body stiffens.
''Hey- hi I have to go now bye everyone.'' Riley gets up her bag in a rush and rushes away from the table earning a very confused look on Farkle's face.
''what was that about?'' He asks.
''Ohhh.'' Josh says finally getting it that Farkle is the father of Riley's baby, before he can expose anything I shoot him a glare that says Say anything more and I'll kill you and he shuts up putting a fry into his mouth and looking away scared.

Later
A school assembly was called which was strange because we barley ever had those and so out of no where too, The girls and I sat next to each other when Josh and Farkle joined us but I could tell Riley's body stiffened when Farkle sat next to her.
''You have to tell him eventually Riles.'' I whisper quietly so he don't hear us luckily he's playing on his phone and is clueless.
'' I will. One day.'' I'm about to tell her she has to tell him until the principle's voice stops me.
''Students thank you so much for joining us today, it has come to our attention that there has been some pregnancies in our school-''
Oh shit