six

(A/N I know I mentioned this before but this dose not take place in the same place the show did. It's not in New York City it's in upstate New York and the girls have different houses and bedrooms but you can imagine whatever you want I just wanted to say this to give you all better visuals.)

''Students thank you so much for joining us today, it has come to our attention that there has been some pregnancies in our school-'' The principal is cut off by everyone's whispers and talking

''Shit how did everyone find out.'' I whisper, the girls and Josh and I all exchange worried looks.
''Who's knocked up?'' Farkle asks confused with one arm around Riley. Her eyes immediately go wide.
''Students please. Because of this we are adding sex ed as a daily class that everyone must attend.'' He finishes causing the whole school to groan in response and I just slowly sink into my chair.Sex ed was something we did not have in school ironic isn't it.
Once the assembly is finished the whispers and gossip spread like wild fire and the girls and I was just trying to run out of school as soon as possible.Not knowing if everyone knows about us four or only some of us or maybe there is some other random girls in school who got pregnant like it's a flu infecting us all.As we're walking down the halls trying to leave someone grabs Harper's arm and pulls her back I immediately turn around ready to fight until we see Lucas her ex boyfriend with a confused but angry look on his. I roll my eyes looking at the boy.
''Is it true then?'' He asks with anger laced in his voice staring down at Harper I can tell she was nervous the way her body stiffened by his words the girls and I watch carefully.
''Is it- mine?'' Harper gulps at his question and I notice everyone in the hall is now looking in our direction well- there direction watching everything unfold. I place a hand on Harper's shoulder as comfort.
'' Uh-'' She starts stutter while adjusting her bag on her shoulder.Although Riley was the youngest amongst us we all looked at Harper as she was the baby sister always wanting to protect her, A cheerleader who was shy with anxiety something you never thought you would see. ''No.'' She mumbles keeping her eyes away from his. He clenches his jaw and more anger and rage fill his blue eyes.
''So who's is it then huh?'' He exclaims loudly causing everyone including the hall full of students to jump back a bit, it wasn't long before a few took out there phones recording ready to see what happens next.
''Do we got a problem here Lucas?'' Farkle next to Riley says staring down the boy and walking in front of Riley to stand in front of him but that didn't stop Lucas from keeping his attention on Harper who was now on the verge of tears.
''You cheated on me when we was together, this is why we broke up cause you're a whor-'' Before the words can leave his mouth Josh appears and cuts him off.
''Hey I think that's enough unless you want my father who's you're father's boss to randomly poof, fire him.'' Josh tells him in a calm tone but the anger was there you could see it in his eyes and body language, Now Farkle and Josh stood in front of Harper and Us blocking us from the angry Lucas.
''I suggest you get out of here and leave her alone now.'' Farkle stares him down. Lucas gives them a angry scrawl before turning his eyes to meet Harper's red teary eye and walking away.Everyone took there attention off us quickly turning back to there conversations probably whispering about what just happened and us.
''Woah way to go boys totally bad ass.'' Scarlett laughs impressed. ''But we could have handle that ourself I got a mean punch.'' She smirks at me and we all laugh knowing she wasn't kidding.
''Let's just get you's out of here.'' Josh tells us earning a confused look from Farkle but he quickly discarded it assuming Riley needed to be with her friend right now.We all walk out of the school and go back to Riley's house.
Riley paced around the large purple room clearly nervous not speaking instead running her hands through her long brown curls and thinking to herself.
''Riley please you just got out of the hospital and are pregnant please sit down.'' I tell her, she ignores me as she continues to pace nervously.
''This is bad guys this is bad everyone knows I mean do they know me too? We just found out can't be they know about me oh my god if Farkle finds out before I tell him it's gonna be so mad.'' She speaks quickly and worried we can barley understand half of what she's saying. Harper stands up stopping her from pacing and gesturing for her to sit down, Riley nods and sits down on the bed between Scarlett and I.
''Just tell him it's not going to be that bad.''
''No it will be that bad you guys don't understand.'' She sighs before putting her head in hands upset.I rub her back softly to calm her down before saying. ''It will be fine we're all here for you.''