four

'' You got my message?'' My dad asks with a hint of shock in his voice, I contemplate leaving to avoid this conversation with our families until I look at Josh and he gives me that look knowing exactly what I'm thinking and telling me not to

'' You got my message?'' My dad asks with a hint of shock in his voice, I contemplate leaving to avoid this conversation with our families until I look at Josh and he gives me that look knowing exactly what I'm thinking and telling me not to. So we all stand in there in the awkward silence, I turn my attention onto Eric Matthew's he stands there clearly nervous adjusting his grey suit trying to think of what to say and as the politician he is he was quick with straightening himself up and speaking up.
''Well I apologize on behalf of my son, my wife and I and the rest of my family as well are here for whatever decision the two decide to make and will support them.'' He speaks confidently and surely. The room goes back to silence after my dad nods and agrees before anything else can be said the doctor walks into the cold white waiting room with Riley's parents by his side.
''She's fine.'' The doctor speaks making us all sigh in relief still not knowing what happened.
'' What happened?'' My mom asks concerned and the doctor looks to Riley's parents almost asking for permission to say they nod giving him a yes.
''Miss Matthew's is expecting, according to my reports she's around five weeks pregnant.'' He finishes making the room go silent as our eyes grow wide and a few mouths hang open in shock. ''Her and the baby is fine this happens in early stages of pregnancy she just needs to stay hydrated and to try to lay off stress.''
''Thank you doctor Shepard.'' Mr Matthew's shakes the doctors hand as he walks away leaving us all shocked.
''I'm sorry did you two plan this? How are you both pregnant at the same exact time.'' My mom asks turning to me.
''Maya's pregnant to?'' Topanga asks shocked as everyone nods.
''Look I know this may not be the best time but I think to avoid-.... Trouble we should try to keep this under wraps for now and just keep it between us.'' Josh's dad speaks up seeming shocked and nervous at the same time finding out both his son's girlfriend and niece are pregnant at the same time.
They all agree, I decided I need to get out of this awkward conversation and check on Riley. I ask Mr and Mrs. Matthew's if I can see her and they tell me I can. I walk into her hospital room seeing her sitting up in bed hooked up to IV. She notices me and gives me a weak smile.
''How did everyone take it?'' She asks.
''Better than I thought.'' I joke and sit next to her on the bed. ''Riley. Who's the father?'' I ask confused mostly because Riley never had a boyfriend or been with a boy except...
''Um yeah it's farkle can you believe that.'' She gives me a fake smile seeming nervous, just what I thought. Farkle Minkus he was friendly with everyone but didn't have a lot of close friends, he typically stood by himself he was not popular but not a loser either he was just there. his family is the richest and also scariest people in this town, They almost own it there billionaires yes with a B they don't just live in a normal house they practically live in a castle or as they call it "Minkus Manor"
Him and Riley have gotten close over the past year having this weird unofficial thing but none of us had thought it was anything close to having sex.
''How am I suppose to tell him what am I suppose to do?''
''It will be fine Riley just sit him down and tell him I'm sure he'll understand and be supportive and if not he'll come around.'' I tell her.
''And if he don't come around?'' She asks nervously playing with her fingers looking down, I can't help but think about how all four of us got pregnant at the same time by accident.
''Then who needs him you have all of us always.'' We hug and talk for a few minutes about everything until I suggested she get's some sleep, there keeping her in the hospital over night to keep a eye on her but she gets out tomorrow morning in time for school. Walking out of the cold hospital room I see Josh standing in the hallway waiting for me.
''How is she?'' He asks holding my hands and pulling me close.
''She's good.'' I smile at him leaving out the details about Farkle, it's Riley's business not mine to tell.
''Well our families took it better than I thought.'' He laughs and I just think about how well everyone took the news and how it's not as bad as I thought.
Looking back I wish I knew what was about to come....

(A/N short chapter but I wanted to give you guys a update and I will try my best to update within the next few days... Please comment and like so I know you guys are enjoying this story and voice you're opinions in the comments I love reading everyone's theory's and thoughts!)