Eight

(This chapter might be a little boring and all over the place but I'm trying to lead it up to the next chapter where all the drama happens so just stay with me.)

''Riley what happened?'' Harper asks concerned for her friend who was crying in bed with messy hair and dark circles

''Riley what happened?'' Harper asks concerned for her friend who was crying in bed with messy hair and dark circles. ''I can't tell him. I can't tell him.'' She repeated putting her knees to her head nervous. ''Why? What's so bad about Farkle.'' Maya gets on the bed sitting next to her as Harper dose the same. ''I really like him and we finally got to a good point and now this is going to make him push away from me and leave me.'' She says with panic looking at the blonde with her puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks Harper and Maya exchange looks before Maya turns to tell her. ''Okay well my parents are going out of town tomorrow so you and Farkle come over to dinner with Josh and I that way you have emotional support and if he's a jerk Josh and I can beat his ass.'' She joke holding the crying girls body close to her's trying to calm her down. Riley gives her a weak smile and a nod. ''Harper you and Max wanna come?'' Maya asks her knowing her and Max are on good terms since she told her about it on the way there. "You guys are good now?'' Riley asks. ''Good terms no but trying to figure it out and I don't know.... Co parent I guess. Anyways thanks for you're offer Maya but I don't think Max and I are there yet.'' She says with a fake smile.
''Okay better news I have my first doctors appointment is on Monday.'' Maya smiles at the girls as there smiles grow wide.
''I'm so excited-'' Riley is quickly cut off by Harper's eyes glued onto the tv in front of them. ''Um guys?'' Harper points to the tv to Josh's dad on the news. ''it seems Eric Matthews is under fire as concerns grow over the mayor who plans on running to be president in the future when his sixteen year old son get's a sixteen old girl pregnant as well as a pregnancy pact seems to be growing in Abigail Adams high school. This could cost Matthew's future election we'll be back after the break with more.'' The new's lady speaks through the tv with the three girls watching with wide eyes.
''This is bad so so bad.'' Maya says shaking her head, she didn't even think her growing a human would be such a big deal it would be on the news. ''It will be fine Maya my uncle Eric is good with words he'll fix it don't worry.'' Riley tries to comfort her friend. The girls decide to spend the night to Riley's house for a sleepover to cheer Maya up and help her take her mind off it, they called Scarlett only for her to dodge there calls and text them she's working all night but will catch up with them tomorrow.
The next day at school.
Maya drove Riley and Harper to school as usual, walking down the halls she found Josh walking with his friends. ''Did you see? I feel like everyone is staring at me?'' She tells him feeling self conscious as the whole school's attention is on her. ''Don't pay attention my dad will handle it and don't pay attention to anyone here there just bored.'' He assures her with a smile wrapping a arm around her. ''You're gonna stress the baby out just calm down and eat a lollipop.'' He holds up her favorite strawberry lollipop, a smile grows on the blondes face. ''You're a life savor.'' She quickly grabs the lollipop unwrapping it. ''By the way dinner at my house is kind of gonna be a double date with Farkle and Riley.''
''That's fun I wanna get to know him more.'' They both walk in the hallway with eyes on them. ''And-'' Maya says playing with the lollipop not looking at Josh of course Josh knew his girlfriend better to know what she's hiding. ''And? What did you do now?'' He stops walking and turns to her with a serious look. ''She's gonna tell him.Tonight. With us. Okay bye Josh.'' She quickly walks away knowing how much Josh hates confrontation and even though it don't involve him he defiantly dose not want to be there when Riley brakes the news to her baby daddy.
Meanwhile across the hall.
''For the last time Max no.'' Harper says annoyed slamming her locker. ''Come on if we're gonna have a baby together we need to at least talk about some things. Just have dinner with me tonight.'' He pleaded. Harper didn't know if it was the intense morning sickness or just being annoyed by the boy for last ten minutes but she couldn't fight anymore. ''Fine but just dinner and we're not gonna be alone I'll text you the details.''
''What do you mean not alone we need to talk about this.'' Max says but it was no use the girl was already walking away to cheerleading practice with Riley.
At lunch
''Change of plans Max and I are coming tonight.'' Harper tells the girls. '' Yeah well I changed my mind I'm not doing this.'' Riley says holding her hands up nervous. ''What am I suppose to say hey pass the mash potato's by the way I'm pregnant.'' The girls just laugh. ''As fun as that sounds no. After dinner well give you two some space outside on the deck and just tell him.'' Maya tells Riley while shoving another lollipop in her mouth. ''Why so much sugar you're gonna give you're child a sugar rush.'' Harper laughs causing Riley and Maya to laugh except for Scarlett who has been staring down at her pasta for the whole lunch not speaking a word. '' Scarlett. You been awfully quiet what's going on?'' Maya asks concerned, Scarlett was never so quiet and out of touch in conversation since they was in pre-school this was definitely a change for the girls. ''Just not feeling so well.'' She gives the girls a fake smile while pushing her food away. ''Okay well you're coming tonight I'm not gonna be alone with Max I refuse and we all know Josh and Maya are gonna stick there tongues down each other's throats the whole night again.''
''Hey that was one time.'' Maya points laughing about the time they had a double date with Harper and Lucas and the whole time they just made out and was in there own world the whole night. '' Oh you mean me being the single sad one with the couples all night yeah no thanks.'' The girls furrow there brows confused, Scarlett has never been one to be upset about being single or the one out of the girls without a guy she was always out-going and never cared. ''Fine whatever I'll go. I gotta get to science.'' She quickly grabs her bag and walks away leaving the girls confused.
''Hey Maya heard there's a party at you're place Lucas and I will be there.'' Missy Bradford says walking past the table. ''What? There is no party it's dinner and you and Lucas will not be there.'' Maya says annoyed. ''Why not sounds fun?'' She smirks and walks away.
''Oh no no I am not having dinner with Lucas and Max not happening.'' Harper snaps
Later that night
Harper sitting in between Lucas and Max. ''How did this possibly happen..'' She whispers to herself.
.................

A/N Big announcement I am excited to show you all the cover of my new Joshaya book I am working on. It's not out yet but soon will be! Let me know you're thoughts on this new book and on this book as well. Please leave comments and vote and follow me for updates.
Also I wanna do a Farkle and original character book would you guys be interested in that???